Luna's Dream Come True

Chapter 2

It was 8:00 which meant it was time for school. Luna and Rory rushed into the building, and went to their classes. Luna went to chemistry, and Rory went to math.

She walked in through the door. “Ms. Keaner, you are late!” the skinny man at the desk scolded me.

“Sorry,” Luna apologized.

“Sorry isn't going to cut it, Ms. Keaner. You do not want to be late to school on your first day of school. That is just terrible,” the man said. “I'm Mr. Dixon, the chemistry teacher. Now that you're late you don't get to pick your seat. You have to go sit at the back table with Mr. Weir and Mr. Morgan.” He motioned towards the back table on the right.

Luna walked down the aisle and sat down at her seat. She looked at her table mates. It was Ethan and... BENNY! She was so excited she smiled a bit.

Mr. Dixon stood up. “Listen students I...” he stopped. His cell-phone was ringing. “What in the world is so important.” He picked his phone up and brought it to his ear. “Hello?... What?!... Really?... Yes, I'll be there in a second.” He hung up his phone. “Class, I have to go. My wife just delivered our baby! Um... just socialize, or whatever,” he ordered his class as he walked out the door.

“That was weird,” Ethan told Benny and Luna. They nodded.

“Hey, at least we got 45 minutes to talk,” Benny declared.

Ethan looked at Benny. “You can't go 5 seconds without talking.

Benny gave him a scowl. He looked at Luna. “So, how's your brother?”

Luna shrugged. “Good, I guess.”

“Are you a...” Benny paused to look around the room. He then whispered in my ear, “vampire?”

“Yeah, you didn't know?” Luna asked confused. Benny smiled and shook his head. “My brother didn't tell you?”

Ethan tapped Benny's shoulder before he could answer. “Who is she?” he whispered to Benny.

Benny turned to Ethan and opened his mouth, then he turned back to Luna. “Excuse us, please,” he told Luna. Benny then turned back to Ethan. “Why don't you do you touch and 'see' her?” he told Ethan wiggling his fingers.

Ethan shrugged and touched Luna's arm. He saw Luna lying on the ground with blood around her.

Luna shook him. He woke up from his vision. “Are you alright? Do you feel okay? Would you like me to take you to the nurse?” Luna asked concerned.

Ethan shook his head. “No, I'm fine,” Ethan told her trying not to think about his vision. What could it mean? “I'm sorry, you still never answered my question,” he turned to Benny and said.

Benny looked at Ethan and rolled his eyes. “Her name is Luna. She is Rory's older sister.”

“If it's his older sister, than wouldn't she be a Senior?” Ethan asked.

Benny shook his head. “No, she is older than him by nine months. Rory was born in August and Luna was born in May. Do you know anything?” Benny asked hitting the back of his head.

“That is not nice!” Ethan exclaimed hitting the back of his head.

“No!” Benny told him.

“No!” Ethan told him

Then they got in a little cat fight. After being amused, Luna stepped in and broke them up. “Stop it, that is stupid. You are fighting over nothing,” Luna told them.

“How do you know what we were talking about?” Benny asked.

“No offense, but you're not the best whisperer,” Luna told Benny.

Benny blushed and made a derp face. “I know,” he answered wrapping his finger around a lock of his brown hair.

Luna laughed. “You're so adorable. Are you always this funny?” she asked trying to be flirtatious.

“Yeah,” Benny answered her making another stupid face.

Luna laughed again and ran her fingers though his hair. “Your hair is so soft.”

“Thank you,” he said running his hands through his hair.

Ethan coughed. “Canoodling,” he coughed into his arm.

Benny looked behind him at Ethan and winked. Ethan laughed. Benny turned back to Luna and ran his fingers through her hair. “Your hair is soft too.”

Luna took his hand out of her hair. “No it's not,” she told him. “It feels like a doll's plastic hair.”

Benny shrugged. “I guess.”

“Thank you for being honest,” Luna thanked him.

“It is no problem,” Benny told her.

“Are you two going to kiss or what?” Ethan asked getting annoyed.

Luna looked at Ethan strangely not knowing what he was talking about. Before she could ask Benny's lips were covering hers. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him. Finally, Luna thought.

Finally, Benny thought.

Thank you, Ethan! Luna thought to herself.

Thanks a bunches, Teethan, Benny thought.

I think I found my soul mate!, they both thought.