Chapter 15

Ross pov
"It's not what it looks like we met up here and I just came to get some sun screen but she thought I was following her so she slapped me in the face, but then she slipped and fell and that's why she's crying and my hand was out cause j was trying to help her up but she got up her self" Rocky said "that's not what happened at all!!" Laura said in between sobs

"You told me that u liked me and I was hot af and j said I was really sorry but I don't feel the same way so u got mad and pushed me and I hit my head!!" "Whatever so who are u going to believe Ross me or this slut!!" He yelled, oh hell no, nobody calls Laura a slut "FIRST OF ALL LAURA IS ANYTHING BUT A SLUT!!!!" I said and I punched him to the ground and kicked him"She is the most nicest, sweetest and the most adorable person I've ever laid eyes on, and I swear to fucking God Rocky if you ever lay a hand on her again I get u back and it will be worst next time!!" I yelled

He just laid there on the floor in pain from where I beat him up. No body touches my Laura..BUT ME but not in the bad why like beating her up but u know what I mean hehe.."come on Laura lets go get u fixed up" I said as I took her to the kitchen to get a ice pack "thank you so much Ross" Laura said as she pulled me in for a really big hug "anything for you Laura" I said and we hugged for a good 30 seconds "now come on we need to get an ice pack from where you hit your head so hard"I said as we walked in the kitchen.

"Here put this on your head" I said as I gave her the ice pack. "Thanks you" she said "your welcome" "Ross did you really mean those things that you said about me being Nice, sweet and adorable" she asked "of course I did" I said as I let her to my bedroom so we could talk in private "Laura you are amazing, why wouldn't I mean those things..there's actually something I've been wanting to tell you.." I said "what is it Ross..don't be scared you can tell me anything" she said "well.." I got down on one knee and took her hands..

"Laura you are the most beautiful girl I've ever even laid eyes on..I would rather see you smile and laughing everyday than to receive all the money in the world" is said as I saw her tear up. I wiped her tears away "Laura every time you talk I always get butterflies in my stomach and I sometimes get nervous you make me crazy Laura I'm crazy for you.." I said as I held her hands and looked into her eyes "Ross that's the most sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me..I'm crazy for you too Ross" she said as she started crying tears of joy and brought me into a giant hug.

We let go of the hug "Laura I've been wanting to say this for 4 years now" I say as I went to go grab something and went back on one knee "Laura Marie marano will you do me the honors of being my beautiful girlfriend" I asked as I opened a box that had a promise ring in it "omg Ross yes, yes of course she said as she kissed me on the lips..damn her lips felt to good I started to tear up cause I've been waiting for this moment for so long!! And now Laura Marie marano is mine!!!

Heyyy Beautiful people hope you liked this chapter raura finally happend Yayyy!!! Btw you guys should go read my new book I'm working on its called I want you bad and it's going to be really good byee guys and thanks so much for reading and give me some ideas of what you what to happen in my next chapter❤️❤️byee❤️💛❤️💛😊