Courtney!!

No ones pov~ (Laura was sleeping then she heard a noise and woke up) "woah wat was that noise"? She said as she got out of bed and went downstairs. When she got down there she didn't see anything so she started walking back upstairs then out of nowhere someone grabbed her and held her by her mouth so her parents and Vanessa couldn't here her scream. Then the person started dragging her upstairs but all Laura could do was kick and punch but she wasn't that strong and she couldn't scream. When they got up there Laura screamed "get off me"!! Then the person smacked her. Then Laura started crying and holding her cheek where she smacked her "who are you and what do u want" ? she said still crying. "I want you to be in pain because u hurt me" the person said as they took off there mask. "Ahh Courtney"!! Laura screamed "how could u do this and what do u even want"? Laura said still in pain. "u put me in pain cause now Ross likes u instead of me and u made Ross cheat on me"!! "What I never even dated Ross and he doesn't like me"!! "What ever" Courtney said as she punched Laura in the face 3 times, kicked her in the stomach 2 times and then she got a bat and started to hit her arms and legs with it. then Laura started crying like crazy and she had bruises all over her "pl-ease please st-op" Laura tried to say cause she was crying so much. "Ok but if u ever tell anyone about this I will do a lot worse" she said and then left. Laura just kinda cried for like 10 more minutes then crawled into bed and went to sleep cause it was like 3:00 in the morning. The next morning she woke up took a shower then got out and saw all the bruises and scratches so she covered them up with some powder and concealer and thought wat are my parents going to think of tegu see this or worse what will Ross do..

WHAT WILL ROSS DO GUYS ?!?! And sorry I haven't updated a lot I've been busy I will really try to update soon and thank u guys sooo much for reading my story I hope u like it!!😊