At the party

The party was on the set of Austin and ally and every one of the Crüe was there the makers Kevin and Heath, executive producers , make up artists and even more of the cast like dallas, Brooke, John Paul Paul John, Carrie and of course raini and calum and Laura and Ross.

Laura's pov.
Gosh I'm soo happy to be here I love parties I want to go see raini I haven't seen her in for like 5 hours gosh!! ( walks over to raini)
Laura: hey girl!! what's up its been a while huh
Raini: haha😂 yea like 5 hours Laura haha wanna get something to eat I'm always in the mood to eat
Laura: haha SAME lets go ( walks with raini to get some chocolate fondue and some punch)
Laura: mmm this is good!!
raini: IKR!! ( sees Ross get out of his car , taps Laura to make her look) hey look it's ross😏 ( raini knows she has a crush on him)
Laura: OMG he looks sooo sexy ( she whispers)
Raini: OMG raura!! ( she whispers)
Laura: ( hits raini lightly) shut up he can know I like him, especially since he has a girlfriend. ( looked kinda sad)
Raini: look Laura I know it's hard but I know one day u to will be together u r perfect for each other.
Laura: (smiles) thanks raini😌😊
Ross pov.
As I walk into the party I see Laura and she is whispering a lot of stuff to raini then she looks at me I hope there not talking about me. But God does Laura look hot she dosent have to do much to look hot..oh wait I shouldn't be saying that I have a girl friend. Well I want to know what they are talking about... ( walks to Laura and raini)
Ross: hey girls u look really nice!!
Laura: thanks Ross u don't look so bad yourself ( winks then laughs)
Raini: thanks Ross !!
Ross: soo wat were u girls whispering about
Laura: oh just girl stuff not important.
Ross: ohh ok sooo.. Laura do u want to dance??
Laura: (smiled really wide then kinda frowned) really!!.. Wait don't u have a girfriend??
Ross: ( laughs) Laura were just dancing it's not like we're making out
Laura: (laughs) true!!
Both go to dance and start dancing to love me like u do by Ellie goudling and then let's not be alone tonight by r5 then trap queen by fetty wap)
Both: ( out of breath from dancing so much)
Ross: wow Laura ur a really good dancer
Laura: aww thanks but not as good as u
Ross: (smiles) aww thanks do u wanna get something to drink
Laura: of course, I'm thirsty.
Ross pov.
Dancing with Laura was really fun and man that girl can dance!! I might think I have some feelings for her.. I know I have a girlfriend but we don't hang out that much and me and Laura have a history I think I fell for Laura the first day me met I guess I just never knew it. She is just soo beautiful , hilarious and dare I say it adorkable!!😂😊
Laura's pov.
OMG IM FREAKING OUT!!!! I just danced with Ross shor lynch !! He is an amazing dancer. God he is soo sexy!!
Laura: ( drunk her punch) hey Ross do u want to go to calum and raini??
Ross: ( drunk his punch) yea sure!!
( got over to calum and raini and they all just started talking, laughing and goofing around and had a good time)

GUYS I MIGHT DELETE THIS STORY IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE IT JUST COMMENT BUT IF I DONT GET AT LEAST 3 COMMENTS I WILL DELTE IT AND THANK U SOO MUCH IF U LIKE THE STORY😊