Hanging out

Ross pov
After the party I went home and went straight to sleep cause I was so tired the party ended at 2:00am!! So this morning I woke up and decided to get on Instagram then I saw a lot of pictures of me and Laura at the party tagging raura..man these people are precistent. There was literally like 100 pics of me and Laura dancing and talking and most of them tagged Courtney in it to maybe to make her jealous..oh no this is bad she will probably think I'm cheating or something. But then I got a text from Laura to hang out well Courtney is hanging with some friends for a while anyways so why not..
Laura's pov
I woke up and got on Instagram and saw a lot of raura pics I actually think it's kinda cute. I wander how Courtney feels about😏 btw i really don't like her. I started to feel lonely I need someone to hang out with so I texted Ross and he said sure so I took a shower, put my hair in a messy bun ,put some eye liner on and a little foundation, I wore a white crop top that said "I'm a keeper" , black leggings, black converse. I was really exited I wanted to take a walk on the beach..so I also put on a pink bikini with white polka dots under my clothes
Ross pov
She told me she wanted to go to the beach..I'm fine with that😏 I'm up for anything that includes girls in bikinis!! I put on a white shirt and shorts and black converse. I kinda messed with my hair to make it some what decent then I get in my car to pick her up.
Laura's pov: I grabbed my phone and then started to go to the door then someone knocked and it was Ross "hey!! I didn't know you were coming here😊 aww u didn't have to pick me up" I say "it's the least I could do for my best friend"he says with smirk "shall we" he says opening the door for me."thank you" I say smiling.
Ross pov
I think I might be falling for my best friend she looked soo beautiful today I really wanted to tell her that but she might have thought it was to much😔I'm just so confused I have a girl friend but I think I might be starting to like Laura more..she's just so beautiful and hilarious. We were in the car headed to the beach and we made small talk she basically just smiled and giggles the whole time..man I love seeing her smile.😊then we arrived at the beach. We got out and just started walking it was kinda silent then she spoke "so did u see those pics of us on ig there was like a million!!" "Haha yea and they even tagged Courtney like tf??" "Haha but do u think she'll be jealous?" she said concerned " I don't wanna be the reason if u guys break up" she said "Laura don't worry even if she did brake up with me I apparently wasn't a good relationship cause who would break up with someone just because there are pictures of them with someone else, that's just dumb but don't worry" he said smiling "ok😊 soo u wanna swim?" She said "YEAH!!"
Laura's pov
we're about to go swimming so I take off my clothes and reveal my bikini and Ross just stares at me with his mouth wide open he stared at me for like 1 min and I just blush and cover myself up "NO Laura don't cover up ur beautiful and I'm really sorry for staring ur just so beautiful" great now I blush even more..and wait did he just call me beautiful!! "Aww did I just make Laura blush" he says as he traced the redness on my cheeks."ross stop and do u really think I'm beautiful??" "Of course I think u are beautiful do u think u are??" He says concerned. I just shrug "Laura ur the most beautifulest girl ever don't ever think ur not beautiful cause u really are!!" He said "what about ur girl friend" I ask "Laura don't worry about her ok so can we go swim now" he said after he took off his shirt and omg!! His abs are sexy I kinda stare a little "like what u see" he said with a smirk I just roll my eyes and kinda smile "whatever, let's just swim!!" I say then we head towards the ocean.

yay another chapter soo wat did u think if u want me to update sooner all u have to do is comment😊😊