Chapter 9

Ross pov
When all That Courtney drama was over I decided to go to Laura's house. It was currently 10:00 right now but I just wanted to see how she was doing. So I start driving to her house. Then like 2:00 or 3 minutes later I arrived. The good thing is we didn't live that far away.

As I walked up the stairs to her porch I knocked on the door. Then a few seconds later someone answered "hey Ross" Laura said happily. I'm kinda happy it was Laura That answered so I wouldn't have to explain to her parents that I came to see there daughter at 10:00 at night..haha."hey Laura can I come in" "no I'm think I'm just going to make you stay out side, of course silly! Come in"she said. I chuckled I always love that no matter what she is always so happy.

"So what brings you here" she said "I just came to see how you were doing" I said as we sat down on her couch. " well my parents and sister are never home and my bestfriends girlfriend is in jail now because of me" she said "Laura I'm so sorry about ur parents there just busy like most parents and your sister is busy she you should always know she loves you and I do to..as a friend" oh you don't know how bad I wanted to say not In a friend type of way.

"And don't even think That what happened to Courtney was your fault Laura, cause it wasn't. She attached you and now she has to suffer the consequences." "I know Ross I just feel bad" "well don't cause it's not your fault" I said as I hugged her. "Your an awesome friend Ross" she did as she hugged me back. "Haha I know" i said as I chuckled "Ross I'm kinda sleepy do u mind tucking me in" she said with puppy dog eyes. tbh her puppy dog eyes were pretty sexy. I chucked "of course not" I said

Then she guided me into her bedroom. She laid on her bed then I put the covers on her and kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes "goodnight Laura" I said as walked out of her house to go back home. Ahh tonight was a good night I thought to myself.

BAM WHAT!! Another chapter.. Sorry it was short..oh wait all my chapters are short haha sorry not sorry;) lol but ive been working on this really good raura one shot and I really think it's going to be good I'll try to get it in before school starts ewww I hate even thinking about school

Sooo yea you guys should like comment stuff you want to happen in the story like give me ideas..don't be shy! Lol but thank you guys so much for reading my story love u guys bye!!!