Chapter 3 Mystery Friday

The blazing sound on my Alarm woke me up at 5:30am for Fajr(morning prayer).I woke up,brushed my teeth,quickly showered,performed ablution and went downstairs in my female white thobe and scarf.

We patiently waited for the others to come down so that we can pray in congregation.
We prayed together and took turns in reading the holy Quran.We finally departed to our rooms for at least a couple of hours of sleep.

It's been a week since the visit of the Malik's.I and Zeinab have been in contact,we communicated orally and through text.Amina was so happy to know that Zeinab was here to stay and we decided to go to the mall tomorrow on Saturday.

Zeinab unnecessary informed me so much about their family.They owned an a very famous international event planning family company named the The Malik's.

That figures how wealthy they are.Events especially wedding are taken very seriously in india.

After Fajr,i went to sleep for a couple of hours before I go to the university.I had class at 10 am.Well I wanted to be an English teacher as a career.

Mariam was always busy either with household chores or business.Yeah,Mariam studies Business Administration at the University of Mumbai that I currently study now.She works for a producing company that pays well and she is so bent on getting a promotion.

Dad worked as as plumber.We weren't earning but now we earned much Alhamdullilahi.I guess the earners are more than spenders.

Adeel is an architect on a firm,Amira is a fashion designer at a large shop to gain experience before our family decides to give her a capital to start her own fashion designing shops.

I am a part time english teacher in a primary and secondary school and also a scholar at the university of Mumbai.i earn quite well Alhamdullilahi.

Mum is an housewife while Safiat is in high school.My parents are advice her to go for medical and become a doctor,no pressure but Safiat is still deciding.

I did my morning routine and went to college while the occupants went to work.

It was Friday which means Jumat(special day of the week).It was a family tradition that we leave work and school early to get home.

The females helped in cooking snacks while the men bought capped mini juice which we take with us to mosque and share it with the children as sadaqah(charity).

We arrived early to the mosque so as not to miss the preaching.I love the imam's preach and I was always curious on how he looked but Adeel filled me in.I loved the man's preaching and thought maybe I could send him a marriage proposal but

Adeel told me he was married and was about the age of my dad.U wasn't still discouraged.

We couldn't all fit in my dads car so Adeel decided to get a ride from a friend.Adeel was saving up for a car while Mariam was aiming for a promotion that involves a company car with insurance.

Dad hopped in the driver's seat and Mum sat in the passenger's seat.Mariam,Amira,I and Safiat occupied the back seat.Ofcourse I and Safiat were in the middle which we totally hate but don't have much of a choice.

We parted ways when we arrived.We went to the female and males department respectively.

We settled closer to the front as we calmly listened to the imam(a.k.a. love of my future life) preach.It was about Marriage.It was so pleasing to know that islam valued women.It was one of my favorite of the year.

We finally prayed,did a general dua and headed out of the mosque with the other muslims.

The central Mosque of Mumbai was a very huge mosque at about the size of the city Mall.It was filled with different people.
We waited by the car for Dad and Adeel while Mum interacts with her females muslims.