Forbidden Love

Chapter 1

In a small town called White Chapel, there was a boy with blonde hair named Rory. Rory had a sister named Luna. When Rory was only 14 he became a vampire. When this had happened to Rory, Luna was 15, but she is only 9 months apart from him. Luna had been noticing Rory's strange behavior and decided to look further into it. When she found out about her brother's secret she demanded that she be one too. Rory turned her into one, and now they will be immortal forever.

Luna had long, straight, blonde hair that had blood red coloring beneath her hair. She didn't have a lot of friends. Just Tara, Erica, and Britt. She only wishes that her best friends brother will love her. Little does she know, he does.

“Come on blue eyes!” Rory called from downstairs. “We got to go to school!”

“Blue eyes?” Luna asked zooming down the stairs so fast you couldn't see her. “You have blue eyes too,” she told him straightening out her navy blue tank top. She grabbed her red hoodie and put it on.

“Whatever!” Rory ignored her. “Ready for Junior year?”

“I don't know,” Luna sighed thinking about school. “I guess I kind of can't get excited because I'll probably have thousands of other Junior years. At least maybe this year maybe I'll have a boyfriend.”

Rory fake choked. “A boyfriend? Why do you want a boyfriend?”

Luna made horse teeth. “Same reason why you want a girlfriend. You don't even have a girlfriend in mind. At least I have my heart set on a guy,” Luna old her brother thinking about Benny and is emerald green eyes.

“I do too!” Rory fought back. “I like Erica.”

“My best friend?” Luna gasped.

“Yeah! Who do you like?” Rory asked.

“I like Benny!” Luna yelled at him.

“My best friend?” Rory asked. “This is just weird.”

“At least I have a chance,” Luna muttered.

“What did you say?” Rory asked getting annoyed.

“I said that I have a better chance with Benny then you do with Erica!” Luna yelled at him.

“How is that?” Rory asked wanting to here the answer.

“I'm not a geek about Star Wars. Erica likes bad boys. Don't you know that?” Luna asked.

“Well, you'll never have a chance with Benny because he is a geek about Star Wars. Benny likes girls who...” Rory stopped to think. “Well, Benny just likes girls.”

Luna rolled her eyes. “I still have a better chance,” she said under her breath.

“That's it!” Rory yelled jumping on top of Luna. Luna was too quick, she ran towards the door before he could get her. Instead of landing on Luna, Rory had fallen into the coat rack. He knocked it over and it broke a flower vase.

“What is going on down there?” Mrs. Keaner yelled from upstairs. She came down the stairs. “You guys are yelling then I hear something fall. What happened?” she asked angrily. She looked over at the fallen coat rack and her mouth fell open when she saw the broken flower vase. “You two are brother and sister! Brothers and sisters don't fight like this! I swear sometimes I don't believe you're human,” their mother scolded. She walked up the stairs. “When you get home from school, you will get in so much trouble.”

Luna and Rory looked at each other. “What did we do that was so wrong?” Luna asked.

“I don't know,” Rory said.

They looked away from each other again. “Humans,” they said in unison. They looked at each other again and laughed.