1.Glee Club

I was at my locker checking that my dark brown hair was perfectly positioned in it's high pony tail in the mirror i keep in my locker before cheerio's practice when I felt two arms wrap around my waist "Hey babe" Austin whispered in my ear. I smiled before shutting my locker and turning around to smile at him "Hey" I reply before giving him a quick kiss "I have to go to cheerio's practice, do you want to walk me?" "Nah, I can't babe I have to get changed for football practice, but I'll see you later." Austin replied before kissing me again and walking off. "Why are you even dating him Molly, he's a total douche bag?" Finn said to me as he walked next to me "No, he isn't Finn, stop being so judgmental" I say to my brother as we walk to the football field. "I'm not, I just don't want to see my baby sister getting hurt by some dumb football jock." "Finn you are only two minutes older than me and last time I checked you are also one of those dumb football jocks, so don't worry about me and go have fun a practice." I reply to my brother before running towards Coach Sue.

During cheerio's practice Quinn and I where at the top of the pyramid as usual before Coach Sue yelled through her megaphone "Hit the shower ladies!" we all got down and everyone went to the locker room. After we had all showered I realized that I had Finn's spare shirt in my bag so I ran to the boys change rooms and went to put it in his bag when I heard Finn singing our favorite song 'Can't fight this feeling' so I sat down on the bench and laughed at him as he used a bar of soap as a microphone. When he got to the chorus I decided to scare him by singing along.

"And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever
Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crashing through your door
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore "

"Shit, Molly you scared the crap outta me, What are you doing in here?!" I laughed before replying "Oh don't worry Finnybear, I was just returning your shirt that was in my bag, I'll see you later." I then walked out of the locker and saw Mr. Schue standing by the door with a smile. "Oh, hey Mr. Schue." I say awkwardly running to my locker.

I walked into English class and took a seat next to Puck "Hey sweet cheeks, I saw you at practice today and may I say your ass looks great from the top of the pyramid." he said with a wink "Shut it Puck" I replied before rolling my eyes and opening my book. "I love it when your feisty" he replied smirking then went back to looking at his book when Finn walked in late as usual. I was just finishing off my work when Mr. Schuester walked into the room and asked Finn and myself to go to is office. I got up confused and walked there with Finn "Do you have any idea what this is about?" I whispered to Finn as I sat down "No clue." he replied sitting next to me. Mr. Schue then got out a small yellow package labeled 'The Chronic Lady' and pushed it towards us "So do you two want to tell me how long you've had a drug problem?" he asked. Finn and I looked at each other confused before Finn spoke up "We don't even know who the 'Chronic Lady' is!" "Look if it where up to me we wouldn't have locker check's" "We've never even seen this before Mr. Schue I swear." I said quickly before Finn butted in "We'll pee in a cup!" he yelled which caused me to give him a disgusted look. "Guy's it wouldn't make any difference,  I'm pretty sure owning that much pott is a felony." My eyes went wide before me and Finn said at the same time "Please don't tell our Mom!" "Okay, you guy's have two options here, either you can do six weeks of after school detention with me which will stay on your permanent record, or you can join glee club." Myself and Finn both looked at each other, we knew that joining glee is like social suicide but there isn't anything else we could do. "We'll join glee." we said together with sour looks on our faces.

Myself and Finn are now in our first glee club class and we are singing "You're the one that I want" with Finn and Rachel as lead. It was hilarious watching Finn perform because he kept making terrifyed facial expressions at Rachel who just happen's to have a huge crush on Finn. In the middle of the chorus Mercedes cut Finn and Rachel off "Oh hell to the no, look I'm not down with this whole background singing nonsense, I'm Beyonce, I ain't no Kelly Rowland!" she yelled which made me laugh slightly. "Ok look Mercedes, it's just one song." Mr. Schue said "And it's the first time we've been kinda good." Kurt said. "Okay, you're good white boy, I'll give you that, but you better bring it" Mercedes tone then changed to sweet before she said "Let's run it again." making Mr. Schue smile and agree.