11.Hairography

I'm in the auditorium with the Glee Club and Mr. Schue and the Jane Addams girls are on the stage because Mr. Schue invited them so we could see what they've got "Okay guys so first of all, I want to welcome Miss. Hitchens and the Jane Addams Glee Club. We are all very happy to have you here, so take it away girls, let's see what you've got" Mr. Schue said smiling before sitting down with us "Hit it" Miss. Hitchens said before the music started.

After the song we all clapped as they ran off stage. I then looked at Puck sitting next to me and saw that he was smirking, I just rolled my eyes before we all got up and left the auditorium and headed back to the Choir room. When we got there Mr. Schue took out his laptop "What are you doing Mr. Schue?" Mercedes asked "I'm just going to do some quick research, have a ten minute break guys" Mr. Schue replied. We then all got up and left the room to have free time, I was walking to the bleachers to just get some fresh air when Puck ran up to me "Hey babe" he smiled sitting down with me "Hey" I smiled "So when do you want to tell everyone about us?" he asked taking my hand as no one was on the field "I don't know, I just don't want to freak Finn out. Can we please just wait a bit longer?" I asked hopeful "No worries" he smiled before quickly looking around to see if anyone was there "So you seemed to enjoy the show" I said to him laughing slightly, he then dramaticly rolled his eyes "Chill out, you have nothing to worry about, anyway you are hotter then all of them put together" he said before leaning in and quickly pecking my lips, I smiled before pulling away "We should probably head back" I said smiling before standing up, Puck then stood and and walked next to me. Once everyone was back in the choir room we all sat down "Alright guy's I just did some thinking and I think I found our new number for sectionals. We're gonna do the title song from'Hair'. Now this show started a revolution." Mr. Schue explained "Wait did they have Mohawks back then? Like in the 20's or whatever?" Puck asked making me giggle slightly "Yeah Mr. Schue, if we are gonna do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" Finn asked, Mr. Schue then went to the storage cupboard and pulled out a duffle bag "I'm one step ahead of you guy's. Here are you're wigs" he said throwing the bag at Finn "Mr. Schuester what are you doing? We are fine the way we are, we don't need hairography. It's just a distraction" Rachel said annoyed "Look I have to be honest those Jane Addams girls did scare freak me out a little, and I'm worried about our chances for sectionals. I mean, we have to pull out all the stops if we wanna win" Mr. Schue said brushing Rachel off. The guy's then all grabbed a wig and put them on, Puck got a curly one and put it on and I started dying laughing "What's so funny?" he asked sarcastically "Nothing you look great" I said back "I might actually grow my hair like this" Puck joked making me laugh even more "Go for it, but I won't be seen anywhere near you if you do" I replied laughing even more. "Okay guy's, Brittney is going to show you the basics of hairography, so take it away" Mr. Schue said to Britt "Take what away?" she asked confused "Show us what you got" Mr. Schue replied "Oh, okay. So hairography works best if you just pretend like you're being tasered. So you just more your hair around like you're spazzing and stuff" Britt said before taking her out out of her high pony and begging to flick her hair around like a crazy person. We then all began to try it and I saw Finn's wig fall off "Good one Finny" I said laughing at him "Shut up" he replied laughing back and putting his wig back on. The bell then went and we all went to lunch. As I was walking with Puck I saw Quinn go up to Austin, I then grabbed Puck's arm and went close enough so I could hear them without them noticing "What are you doing?" Puck asked "Shh, I'm listening" I replied before listening to the two speak "Hey what are you doing tonight?" Quinn asked him "Nothing, what do you have in mind?" Austin replied smirking "I was wondering if you wanted to babysit with me?" Quinn asked hopeful "Sure" he said smiling before Quinn walked away "What was that about?" I asked confused "I don't know, that's weird" Puck said awkwardly "Do you know something that I don't?" I asked him "What? No" he said "Okay then" I said before we went and got lunch.