14.Hello

I am sitting in Glee when Mr.Schuester draws a stick man on the white board and writes Hello next to it "Hello" he say's "Hello" we all say back to him "What do you guy's say when you answer the phone" Mr.Schue then asks "What up?" Mercedes responded "Who this be?" Artie said "No she's dead, this is her son" Kurt finished "Okay, Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone liked to say 'ahoy ahoy' when he answered the phone. It was Edison who decided that 'hello' was a more appropriate greeting. Look I am really proud of what you guy's did at sectionals. But as most of you have realized by now it hasn't made a difference in your day-to-day at school." Mr. Schue continued "I have a slushee stained training bra to prove it" Rachel cut in "The fact is, we're gonna have to be better, even more spectacular at regionals. It's time for some reinventions, some new New Directions. We need a new 'hello'. Here's your assignment, come up with a fresh number, but it has to have the word 'hello' in the song title all right?" The bell then rang and I stood up with Puck "Let's go work on a number" I smiled "Sounds good babe" he replied before kissing my cheek and taking my hand and walking towards my locker "Look I am so sorry I didn't tell you about Austin and Quinn" Puck said to me making me tense slightly "I have already forgiven you can we please not talk about it?" I said with a small smile, just as he was about to reply I gasped as I felt my whole body freeze as we got slammed with blue raspberry slushee's "Welcome to loserville, population you" Karofsky says before walking away, I take Puck's hand and we walk to the change rooms, we cleaned up and then made our way to Glee where Finn was halfway through performing his 'Hello' number.

Once he was finished we all clapped and Rachel stood up "And that my friends is how we say hello" smiling while Finn looked uncomfortable, I'll have to take to him about the whole Rachel situation later actually. After Finn's number Rachel started talking to Mr.Schue and I saw Brittany and Santana talking to Finn which I thought was quite strange but I guess I'll just ask him about that too. "Okay you guy's can have a 15 minute break while I sort out some sheet music" Mr. Schue said making me smile "Let's go for a walk" Puck said taking my hand and standing up, we walked down the hall and I saw Rachel talking to Finn before walking away crying "Let's go see what that was about" I said to Puck before walking up to my brother "Hey Finny, what happened with Rachel?" I asked "Well I sort of just broke up with her and she didn't really take it well" he said with a confused face "I didn't even know you where dating" Puck said "Well I never really asked her she just kind of started calling me her boyfriend and it was kinda freaking me out" Finn replied "Oh okay, so what where you, Santana and Britt talking about before?" I asked curious "They sort of asked me out on a three way date" Finn said with a small smile "Niiice, two hot chicks what could be better?" Puck said high fiving my brother making me death glare him "Oh u-um other then my amazing beautiful girlfriend" he said nervously wrapping his arm around my shoulder "Nice save Puckerman" I said rolling my eyes and giggling slightly "Anyway we should get back to Glee" Finn said and we all walked back to the choir room and took a seat. "Alright does anyone else have a Hello number they want to share?" Mr. Schue asked "Mr.Schuester, I think I found a song that sums up my feelings perfectly." Rachel said while glaring at Finn "Fantastic Rachel, show us what you got" Mr. Schue replied. Rachel then stood up and told the band what song to play before the music started.

During the song I was dancing and mucking around with Puck and patting his head but I couldn't help but giggle at how uncomfortable Finn looked considering Rachel was singing to him with a glare on her face the whole time. Once the song was finished Mr. Schue butted in "Guy's, guy's. I don't wanna be a buzz-kill but the assignment was 'Hello'" "I'm sorry. I was just focusing on the first syllable" Rachel said looking at Finn "You know what? I don't think you guy's understand the seriousness of what we're up against. While we where busy winning out sectionals, Vocal Adrenaline was busy winning theirs. They're last years national champions, they haven't lost a competition in three years. This is the big leagues guys and if we don't place at regionals, Glee Club is over." Mr. Schue said making us all shut up pretty quickly.