7.Throwdown

We are all in Glee Club and Mr. Schue and Coach Sue are tossing a coin to choose which teacher got to choose what we would be doing, Sue just so happened to win "Awesome. Alright, the following students have been selected for a special elite Glee Club called 'Sue's Kid's'" Sue said picking up a sheet of paper "Hold on, we agreed not to split up the group" Mr. Schue said "Oh c'mon Will, give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place a sectionals" Sue replied "We can't even compete in sectionals if we divide up the club Sue. It's against the rules" Mr. Schue spoke "Really? Well you need to crack open a book William" Sue said tossing a book at him "I have the Show Choir Rule book, Page 24, prevision 14, second addendum, 12 member must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song." Sue spoke loud and proud "Fine, just go ahead and take all the football players and your cheerios" Mr. Schue said sitting down as Sue put on her glasses and began to read from the piece of paper in her hand "Alright everybody listen up, when you hear your named called come over to my side of the room. Santana, wheels, gay kid, Asian, other Asian, Aretha, Shaft, and M" see Will I don't wanna participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students" Sue spoke "You have got to be kidding me" Mr. Schue replied "Oh I wouldn't kid about this Will, and maybe that's your problem, bigotry is no laughing matter" Sue replied before Santana spoke "And that's how Sue, C's it" she said while making a C with her hand "Outstanding" Sue smirked just as the bell went off. I now had Spanish class so I got my books and went to the Spanish room, when I entered, to my dismay, all the seat's where taken except two, one next to Austin and one next to Puck, I really didn't want to speak to either of them but Puck was close to Finn and Quinn so I could just talk to them and ignore him. So I went and sat down next to Puck which made that stupid smug smile creep onto his face "Hey gorgeous" Puck said looking at me "Please just don't talk to me Puck" I replied, he rolled his eyes "Molly, I know you're mad at me, but you can at least talk to me" Puck said, I turned in my chair so my body was facing him "I can't right now" I replied "Why? Is it really that hard to just have a conversation with me?" Puck asked "Yes it is, because every time I see you all I want to do is run back into your arms and cry" I replied before looking at Finn "Can you please swap chairs with me Finn?" I asked "Yeah sure sis" He replied before standing up and swapping spots. I was now sitting next to Quinn "What's going on with you and Puck?" she asked "Nothing, anymore" I replied hesitantly "So you guys where a thing?" she asked "Not really, but we did get close, but it doesn't matter anymore" I replied. She then nodded understandingly.

I am now in my first rehearsal with Sue's kids and I am so relieved that Puck isn't in this group, it will give me some space to breathe. "I-i'm kinda nervous" Tina said sitting down "I debated not even showing up" Artie continued "Well I think it's gonna be great. Did you catch Sue's corner last night? She was talking about how much she likes minorities" Mercedes replied "Hey kid's. I brought some of my brass buddies with me" Sue said walking into the room with half of the brass band "Ok so I selected a song that I think will speak to the frustration you've felt under the failed leadership of Will Schuester." Sue said handing us all some sheet music "'Hate on Me', an R&B song" Mercedes said smiling "You like that? Changster, I wanna see some of that pop and lock groove you're so famous for" Sue said to Mike "And Mercedes and Molly, my m&m's I wanna see some Mariah hands" Sue said to us, we looked at each other before saying "We can do that" "I think we've g-g-got this one Miss Sylvester" Tina stuttered. We then performed 'Hate on Me' and we killed it. After the performance Sue dismissed us for lunch.

I was walking with Quinn to then cheerios table when I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw it was Puck holding a guitar "Hey, can I talk to you in private for a sec?" He asked I looked at Quinn before looking back at him "I promised the girls that I would eat luch with them" I said "It's fine Molly, go talk to him" Quinn said giving me a quick wink before walking to the table, I rolled my eyes before following him to the field "Where are we going?" I asked "You'll find out" Puck said, we then walked to the back of the field behind the big bush that I always go for privacy. There was a red blanket of the ground "What's this?" I asked "Just sit down" Puck said taking my hand and sitting next to me on the blanket "Okay, so I have never been good at apologies and I never say the right things but I hope this just explains everything, so do you think you could manage to be quiet for a few minutes?" Puck asked smirking, I rolled my eyes "I'm sure I can manage" I replied giggling before he began to strum his guitar.