Something

Warning! I have no idea what this is, it's just something that I wrote up just to get myself back into the swing of writing so please bare with me as I'm just posting this for the hell of it. PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS I NEED NEW IDEAS.

To me you are worthless, to me you mean nothing but still here you are standing at my front door step. "I'm not leaving yet" you would whisper, a tantalizing smile would follow. I have no intent on falling for your tricks, but here I am in your arms.

Once again you stand at my door, the stench of that tramp's body lingers on your tongue. "I'm not leaving yet" whisper once again, a cocky smile plastered on your face and once again your arms wrap around me.

This time, this time it will be different. This time you took it to far. This time your smile and "I'm not leaving yet" will not do for me and it never will again. The thing you cost me is to much, but here you are again on my front door step, a smile of holy expectation shinned brightly as you stood there.

And stood there

And stood there

For I never opened the door to your love again, I never opened the door to your poison. You see you were not some wounded puppy, instead you were the succulent fruit of sin that was lingering just within reach. A touch was all you needed, the touch of our souls, to welcome your tainted being within my own, stealing what I had. But you see that was never how it would be again.

Again.

Again.

You were the only thing that was missing from my life, you are the one part of me that I never need back again.