Mommies Away (HTBS)

Per usual all the credit goes to ShadieTree for creating Mike. Anyways I had my first drivers Ed class, which means I saw several cute boys! Thus I feel like writing a super cute chapter and that's what you are getting!

~~~~~

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should know that there's no ice cream before dinner."

"Shut up I'm fat, let me be fat. The food isn't an ass to me."

"But food can't do this to your ass." Coming up from behind me he grasped a butt cheek. He leaned in and kissed my neck gently, "now can it."

Suppressing a yelp with a mouthful of cookie dough ice cream I tried to spin, "uh huh." Mike took his hands and put them on my hips, stopping me, "let's just stay like this."

"And why is that?" I questioned  leaning my head into him.

He gently swayed our bodies, his arms wrapped around me, "because I love holding you."

I rolled my eyes, "I know that's not at all it, you liar. It's cause your dick is in my ass."

"It's not my fault that you are wearing only boxer briefs."

"And a shirt!"

Mike chuckled and kissed my cheek, "yes, you are also wearing my shirt."

I blushed and pulled the hem of his shirt up onto my nose to hide my blush. "It's not my fault that it smells like you and that you smell really nice."

"If you wanted to smell like me we could just cuddle." He tugged me towards the living room, "we can mix our scents together."

"But I can't bring the ice cream into the other room" I whined taking another bite out of the box of happiness, "and that's not something I'm willing to leave behind."

"And who says that your not allowed to bring it into the other room. I certainly have no problem with your bring some sticky white stuff in there."

"I fucking hate you" I laughed at his inappropriate joke, it was cute. "And your mom said. To be honest, I don't even think I should be here."

Leaning over my shoulder he looked into my eyes, "why's that? I love having you around, it's a lot more fun and warmer."

I chuckled, "because your parents don't know I'm here."

"My parents don't know you exist."

"I don't exist."

"Well then your one sexy ghost."

"Mike!"

"It's gonna be pretty hard to have sex with you though." He sighed, "but I'll suffer through it."

I laughed as he buried his face into the crook of my neck. Pulling me into his warm embrace I let out a sigh of content before taking another large bite of ice cream, "Can I just live like this? A cute guy giving me comments and hugging me from behind as I stuff my face with food that I didn't have to buy? I know people have dreams of becoming doctors or astronauts and all that stuff, but this is my dream."

"Well it's not a dream" Mike nipped at my ear, "come on, let's cuddle."

"You don't want to cuddle."

Mike cleared his throat before speaking in the gruff tone of an old man, "you teens and your hormones and iPals and play boxes!"

I moaned and threw my head back, "stop your turning me on."

He perked up, "really?"

"No, you sounded like you had bronchitis and that is not attractive on anyone" I closed the lid of the ice cream, "Can I get to the freezer?"

"Leave it on the counter."

"It'll melt."

"Well, we can just drink it later."

Taking my hands and laying them on his I slowly peeled his fingers apart, "that is not a tasty thought or anything. Besides knowing me I would start drinking it and swallow a cookie clump and die."

"Die in my arms" letting go off me he took the container of ice cream and put it away.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "you wouldn't save me?"

He shrugged, his dark purple shirt coming up with it. "I doubt my skills in doing so."

I crossed my arms across me chest, "thanks Mike."

"Your welcome!" He gave me a crooked smile and opened his arms, "hug?"

Rolling my eyes I came over and burrowed myself into his chest, "your such an idiot."

"But that's okay as I'm the cute one and your the brains."

"So I'm not cute."

"No, I didn't mean it like that" he chuckled awkwardly, "and you know that."

"I think your lying." I pull away and 'storm' into the living room, "that hurts that you think I'm ugly." I shouted before face planting onto the couch, "leave me to die!"

I felt a sudden weight as Mike, well I would hope it was Mike, slid over the edge of the couch and onto me, "ooh stop it."

I pull my face out of the cushion to look at him. "your so mean."

He narrowed his eyes and lowered his head next to mine, "would I kiss someone I didn't think was cute?"

"Yes Mike, yes you would. Your a slut that can't get any."

"Shut up that's not true, I am only kissing you"

"But you ar-" cutting off my words with his lips he smiled into the kiss as I grew silent.

"Tasty, you should eat pineapple so I can do this later on." Mike licked his lips, winking.