Califronia Chill

None Mike one shot! I repeat none Mike one shot! As surprising as it may be I am also going to do a none Mike one shot. Instead I am going to do a Logan Lerman one shot, as of special request. With that I would also like to say that if anyone has any special requests don't be afraid to ask! I may not do them right away, but I'll do my best. However with that the odds are I may only do BXB one shots, sorry I'm bad at being straight! This one shot is completely and totally dedicated to lostwithmyfriends

~~~~~~

A cool gust of wind blew through the slightly ajar window. "I know pup, pup. It's a little cold out for you even though you have a fricken fur coat." Garret cooed as he stroked the black, fuzzy black lab head that poked out of the wool blanket. It was mid September and even though it was only 70 degrees it felt like Antarctica. With a blanket and a cozy sweat shirt on they huddled, waiting.

And waited.

And waited.

It felt like an entire millennia seemed to have pass to Garret. However the clock told a much different, two minute, story. Stroking her soft puppy hair he threw his head back, "where the hell is he!"

Just then the door swung open, "honey I'm home!"

With a happy yelp and a flash of black fur she leapt of the couch and into the floor. Tumbling wildly she somehow found her feet and sped off to the voice, "I hate you for taking a million years!" Garret shouted, "and I'm cold and hungry and want tea."

Sauntering into the room holding the black ball of fur Logan smiled happily, "someone's being grouchy."

Rolling his eyes Garret sighed, "well I woke up and the little brat threw up while you were gone. It was gross."

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that baby, if I knew she was going to throw up I would have put her out" Logan frowned apologetically, "but then again she might get swooped up by a hawk."

"We live in California, not the middle of nowhere in Alaska or something where you have to be 12 in order to go outside without worry of a bird attack." Garret reasoned, "a coyote might get her though."

"Are you coyote food?" The black haired boy questioned tickling the puppy, "ooh yes you are! Ooh yes you are!"

"Why do I allow you to do these things to her?" Garret chuckled.

"You should be asking the same thing about me to you."

Garret pulled the loose sweat shirt up to his nose in an attempt to hide his growing blush. Logan's face suddenly relaxed as he cooed, "awe your just to cute!"

Jumping over the back of the couch Logan fell next to him. Instantly he pulled Garret into a tight embrace, "it's not healthy being that cute."

"Look who's talking" Garret laughed as he excepted the offering and melted into the boys arms, "with your hair and eyes and muscles and stuff."

"Shhh, flirting is not a good color on you" Logan hushed, "as it makes you cuter and I'm not gonna be able to handle that."

They say there in each other's arms, well Garret in Logan's due to his attack, until another gust of wind pushed its way through. "Why is it so cold, it shouldn't be this cold any where at any time" Garret grumbled pulling his body up against Logan's in an attempt to get warm.

Logan chuckled, "it's not to bad in here, or even outside. Your just not used to it, baby."

"Well, shut up." The boy grumbled into Logan's cloth chest. Using his fingers to claw at the fabric Garret once again mumbled something into his chest, "your warm though so you'll be my personal heater."

"Gladly" leaning down Logan kissed the boys disheveled brown hair, "anything to get close to you."

"Isn't that in Jason Durlo song?" Garret questioned picking up his head, "did you just quote Jason Durlo to me?"

"I don't know the artist, but it is in a song" Logan shrugged.

"It's him, you would know cause he has to say his name at the beginning, middle, near the end, and at the end of every song."

"Sounds 'bout right" Logan smiled widely before gently peeling himself off of the boy, "I'm going to go make you tea."

Garret heard him, but made no attempt to move or hold onto him. Instead he went dead weight, "I want tea, but I want you. Don't make me chose between you two!"

Finally freeing himself Logan scratched his cheek, "than just come with me to the kitchen."

"But that's so far!"

Logan rolled his eyes mockingly as he headed off to the quaint kitchen. Neither of them where excellent cooks so it seemed pointless to invest hundreds into a place they wouldn't be using much. So instead they just got the essentials and it was working great for them now. Rummaging through the cabinets for a mug, Logan's mind drifted from thought to thought.

"Baby" wrapping his arms around Logan Garret sighed, "you left me."

"To make you tea" he pointed out.

"The details aren't important right now so shush" Garret mumbled. Breathing in the comforting silence and Logan's disappearing cologne, Garret buried his face into the boys neck, "make it at the couch where we can cuddle."

"Yup, just let me bring the stove into the other room and we'll be all set" Logan scoffed, walking over to the sink with Garret still firmly attached to his back.

"No, what you do is make a fire out of the coffee table and make it in that." Garret said as if it was obvious, "your supposed to be the intelligent one."

"Well apparently I'm not by making it on the stove, in the kitchen, like normal people." He chuckled at the situation, "you realize that none of this matters? That even after we get through this we will still be us, none of this Hollywood drama."

"I know" Garret took in a shaky breath, shaking his head. "I know."