The night of the Apocalypse

In the middle of the night.

Me&Leon: (Sleeping in my room)

France: (sleeping on his room)

Noah: (on the CR brushing her teeth)

All was well but.... Somewhere in A cemetery

Eggman: (walks in and look at the tombs) (eyes twitching) Heh... Heh... Heh... Heh... I... Will.. Have.. My... Revenge... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Grabs his remote) (still laughing) (strike the tombs with his remote and electricity flow on the dead bodies)

Undead bodies then came out of the tombs.

Zobies: Glajsheunevsiysksonsykeehisneudkgdodv (me: What am I writting 😂) (rissing from the ground)

Eggman: RISE ZOMBIES RISE RISE!!!

Zombies: (stand up) (look at Eggman)

Eggman: Now..

O.O whats gonna happen?

Back to Noa

Leon: (Dreams about something) (crying) NO!!! NOO!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Me: (wake up) (saw Leon) Leon? (shake him) Leon! Son!! Wake up!! Wake up!!!

Leon: AHH!! (Wake up) (shaking in fear)

Me: (hug Leon) Shh.. Its okay...

Leon: Mommy... (Hug me tight) You were.. Taken away.. You were killed.. Mom.. (Tears fell)

Me: Shhhh.. (Stroke his back) Its okay.. Its just a dream... I wont leave you son.. You are the only one that I had after your father vanish..

Leon: Where is he mommy?

Me: (shake head) I dont know son.. But.. He'll be back. So you could meet him at last. Just dont lose hope. God has the right time in everything.

Leon: (nod) I wont mom.. Coz God is with me 😄

Me: Thats right.. (Nod) Now go back to sleep.

Leon: I will (smile and goes back to sleep)

Me: (kiss his forehead and sleep beside her son) Good night..

While on Noah

Noah: (still brushing her teeth) (Me: Man sister, how long does it take for you to brush your teeth?! 😝) (split the toothpaste) Man.. Took 50 minutes.. Yesh.. (Wearing a Bathrobe) (goes out of the CR) lalaalalala..

Noah walk to the living room calmly until she felt a presence. Her eyes turn blue when she felt it.

Noah: Uh,,.. Is someone their? France? Ate Noa? Leon? (Gulp) (keep walking)

??: (appeared on the window and pull the curtain and covers him/her whole) Gack!

Noah: (saw it) GASP!!!! (Hold her chest)

??: (stands up but still covered by the pulled curtain)

Noah: Francis Kitsune!!! Why do you always have to jumpscare out of nowhere!!!

???: .....

Noah: GRR... (Slap him) FOR AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY YOU ARE SO-

The curtain covering it whole was flip away by the time Noah slap him revealing..

Noah: 😨😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 ZOMBIE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah's scream was heard all over the room

Me& Leon: (got awaken) Gasp!

Leon: Mom (hug me)