Exchange partners.

Noah: (jumps on Noa)

Noa: (lights)

They unite as one as Me.

Me: Okay atleast Im in one body. Well guys I saw your comments on the last chapter and it made me think alot. All these years I think my name is "Weird" that I hated myself, why I cannot be one with the people around me or even feel "Welcome". I dont know guys. I think it needs time for me to think about it yet you guys can now call me "Rinoa" or "Noa/Noah". Anything you guys want. I really appreciate your comments, Nard YinYang (Love you😘) made me smile, Shade really hit my senses to the truth and Saph and Skie are really telling the truth. Yeah they must be jealous. Let them but most their names came from the bible yet I think they came from (points down) Ya know what I mean. and also... Im gonna change my Divided self form's nicknames.

Noa(human me)- Still Noa

Noah (hedgehog me)- Rin

Me: I have reasons why I name my hedgehog form like that. Well not because I have a Rin in my full name Rinoa.lol but these Nicknames are only here on this book.. Not in the other ones I made okay. Now for Nard V's dare.

We split again.

Noa: Okay from Leonardo_Vampire , he dared me to date Shadow while Rin to date Nard Y.

Rin: Well.. Not a problem.

Noa: yeah..

Both: (high 5)

Sonic,Shadow,Silver, Nard Y, Tails, Knuckles and Amy goes in.

Amy: Theirs a Dare Rinoa?

Both: ......

Amy: Sorry..

Noa: Like I just said.. It needs time.

Nard Y: Dont listen to what they say Sweetie.. You are beautiful in the way you are.

Shadow: YinYang is right.

Both: Yeah.. You two said that all the time but.. W HAVE DARES FROM LEONARDO VAMPIRE!!

Nard Y: WHAT?! THAT VAMPIRE!!!!!

France: XD.. Better watch your brother next time future cousin in law! 😜

Nard Y: -____-

Noa: (hugs Nard) It okay.. Dont mind him.

Nard Y: (hugs back and stroke her hair) Right..

Rin: Wow.. So now for the dare! WE HAVE TO EXCHANGE PARTNERS!!

All: (jaw drop)

Shadow: Well I dont mind. They are just the same.

Nard Y: Yeah.. The only difference is its hard for us to have eye contact.

Both: Yeah..

France: Well arent you guys gonna start?

Shadow,Nard Y,Noa and Rin: yeah yeah..

They do it leaving them.

EXE: (wears a servant uniform) (gives Milk tea to France)

France: (terrified in milk tea) (In the Phillippines we are having a case that in a milk tea store, two victims died 10 [I think? Its really instant!] minuets after drinking it) A.. Can you make it "Apple juice?

EXE: (goes to get one)

Sonic: Now France.. About the "girl" you love.

France:OH COME ON!!!!

Silver: France.. No lies can be kept forever.

France: Fine.. Well what about it?

Amy: First France I AM JEALOUS BECAUSE I-

Tails: (close Amy's mouth) Well.. First what is her name?

France: Can it be the last?

Sonic: FINE!! Well where did you meet her?

France: You know my cousin loves Nard Y right? Well You all know my cousin is depress a before right? Well that time, she is cutting herself with the scissors in her house without her parents knowing. I just then saw she have 6 cuts in her left arm and I was shock. I ask her what happened and she said "Pain is the thing that make us do things that we don't know we can." Well yeah for 3 days she is cutting herself. Nard YinYang is having a huge crush on my cousin for a very long time since they met. Nard teleported to her room and grab the scissors before she could do another cut. He really love my cousin. He talk ti her that time while my cousin is crying, he weep every tears and even kiss her on the cheek many times. Also he slept beside her that time coz Ate Noa dreamed a nightmare that she was really scared. Nard Y slept beside her which I have a lots of pictures. Why does he love stroking her hair anyways?

Sonic: France! This is Noa and Nard's love story not yours!

France: I was about to go to it, well moving on. Nard Y has 2 sibling. Yeah that is Leonardo Steven and Kristina Steven.. Well I said her name. I kinda have a crush on Nard Y's twin sister "Tina" (blush). She has wind powers and we love playing alot. She was curse and she has the mind of a 10 years old that time. Nard Y only made a potion to change her to the way she is suppose go be. (Looks at the readers) But Tina.. I love you in the way you are coz you are love I really treasure in my heart. Love you.

Silver: Cute..

Amy: (Jealous) -___-

Sonic: GUYS FRANCE IS GROWING UP!!

France: Shut up. (Blushing)

Nard V: (goes in) and he kiss her 2 times.

France: HOW DID YOU-

Nard V: Secret.

The two pair of lovers goes back.

Amy: So How was the date?

Noa: Its good.

Shadow: Like as always.

Nard Y: Yeah.. And amazing.

Rin: Well thats it for now keep asking daring us and we'll do it!! Nard V just take a rest, drink alots of water and get well okay? We don't want a friend to be sick. God Bless you and my readers guys!! Mwah!