Trailer part 3

Noa: (holding her arnis)

France: (has a pair of Arnis too) Are you ready for this Angelwings?!

Noa: (smirk) That real question is.. Are YOU ready for this!? (Strike)

France: (block) What ever. (Strike her)

Noa: (dodge it easily) (attack him on his leg)

France: (block) Your fast cousin (strike)

Noa: (block) Good you know. (Strike him)

France: (almost got hit but manage to dodge but arnis almost hit his nose) My nose almost got damage ahhh!!

Noa: Hahhaha!!!

France: (attack her)

Noa: (gotta attack as well)

Silver: NOA FRANCE THE TRAILER IS READY!!

Both: (then stop and fell in the ground) O.O

Noa: Silver why!

Silver: XD!!!!!!

Sonic: Why Angelwings? Afraid of FNAF 4?

Noa: No!

France: She haven't beat night one in FNAF 1!! XD

Noa: -_- sigh.. Yet I really dont wat to watch the next one coz.. The last time just freak me out so much.

Noah: Well.. Lets start.

Trailer starts

France: Okay last time its Music box.. NOW ITS PIANO?! WHATS NEXT UKULELE?!

Noa: (music starting to get scary) life is tough.. (Reads it) (gulp) (hug the Teddy Bear nard Y gave her when she was 5 years old)

France: (saw Nightmare Chica) Atleast not Toy Chica. 😰 (heard someone laughing) Bvvv

Noa: (shaking) (the laugh then change into a kid crying) (remember her painful past) (crying) (hug the Teddy more)

France: A KID IS CRYING AGAIN?!! WHAT THE JUICE?!! GIVE THAT KID A BOTTLE OF MILK CAN YOU SPRING TRAP?!! XDDD!!

Noa: .,. (Kept watching)

The senario then change showing a chair with a rope hanging.

France: WAIT NO NO DONT DO IT!! NOT WHAT I WANT TO EXPECT NOO!!! (Then saw Chica) No.. No.. Hope she wont (she then appeared standing in the chair like she's gonna hang herself) AHHH CHICA NOOO!!!

Noa: (roll eyes) Now he wants its T.Chica instead.. Good ridance!!!

France: NOOOOO!!! (Saw chica hanging) NOOOOOO!!! (Faint)

Noa: France and Chica are good friends you know.. Like bro and sis.

France: (saw the video end but again with the scary voice singing in the end) GAH!!!! WHYY?!!! CAN IT BE TOY CHICA INSTEAD?!!

Video end

Noa: I think the animatronic where the children's soul is trying to break free so they can be at peace by killing themselves but they just cant.. Poor Them. Well this isnt bad like the last time

France: GOD BLESS NEXT ONE IS THE LAST!! FINALLY!!!