Angel VS Devil

(Okay Like what I said last chapter.... Read the comments in the last chapt. so you know what is happening)

Narrated by me.. Rinoa Angelwings.

My Demon inside

"If theirs a light, their is darkness... If their is good, their is bad. This is what happened to me. This life I'm living at is full of pain,sadness and anger... My life is awful! Because God made me half angel and half human, people treat as an animal... A FREAKING ANIMAL!!! As seen in my childhood, I don't have any friends... Usually the people around me are mean towards me. Only because I can see things people cannot, they think I was a freak monster... But truly I'm not. Their bullying can already killed me... They torture me and sometimes... Leave me almost dying. It hurts... Both Physical and Mentally. God.. My dear Father in heaven told me to just forgive them which I do and conceal my feelings... But soon as I notice this anger and sadness build up inside... My eyes starts turning green.. Green as the demon who is after me for a long time.. Mephiles. Which I knew this has something about "evil". I pray every night that no darkness befall me but as this depression goes bigger, I can almost kill myself... But I cannot for I will commit a sin and if I killed myself. Instead, I surrender it all to Jesus Christ and let him choose for my future as I continue to nurture the goodness I bare.

But when I met my new Best friends Zoe Nightshade (Shade), Nicole Darkness (Nicky), Ashley Loveheart (Ash) and my brother Leonardo Mysterious (Leo#2).... I changed.. All the sadness, anger and fear slowly fades.. Because of them, I realize who I really was and how special I am. I was never been happy... Yet as this life I have is still going and never wanted to leave me, my sadness and anger is still their.. Yet my friends are helping me and it means alot to me.. Still even if they do.. I realize it isnt fading or growing.. Like it stop growing but continue to stay their...

And as time past.. I realize... It became alive... And that is the birth... Of Wreya Devilwings.

Wreya: (teleports where Shadow and the others are prison) NO NO NO NO NO!!! This cant be!!!

Me: (inside Wreya) See... I told you... As long as I have friends... I can get out!!

Wreya: WELL IT IS POSSIBLE RINOA BUT AS LONG AS IM THE ON CONTROLLING YOUR BODY... YOU ARE HELL BOND!!! NOTHING CAN SET YOU FREE ANGEL!! NOTHING!!! SOON AS I ELIMINATE THAT CAT!! YOURE OTHER PATHETIC FRIENDS ARE NEXT!! AND ONCE THEY ARE ALL NOTHING BUT A DECOMPOSING BODY!! I CAN NOW TAKEOVER THIS PATHETIC WORLD WITH MY FELLOW DEMONS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!! NOT EVEN YOU!!!

Me: WHAT?! PLEASE DONT INVOLVE SHADE AND THE OTHERS HERE!! ITS BETWEEN YOU AND I.. NO ONE ELSE!!

Wreya: HAHAHA!! But they are everything to you.. And everything for you.. Is nothing for me... Now be ready to see your sisters and brothers dying.. Or should I say dying on... Hell.

Me: (tears fell) NO NOT THEIR!!!

Wreya: Hahahaha!! Im sure Lucifer will be delight to see innocent children suffering... And you can't stop me now!!

Me: (start crying)

Wreya: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

While on Shade and the others.. They found Wreya as they hide.

France: Oh my... She really is a devil.. I cant believe demons can take to see someone suffering like that.

George: Well their devils... They dont have a heart.

Shade: So whats the plan?

George: Here's what.. France You get Wreya's attention while Nightshade and I will set the others free..