Which book should I update? (Close)

Noa: Guys this is the author Noa.

Rin: And this is her twin sister Rin

Both: And we are gonna ask,, which book should we update.

France: They dont know what to update so they need help.

Noa: -___- Here are my books.

Fate of Rinoa Angelwings book 2 (Shadow the hedgehog love story) (Shanoah or ShadowXNoah) (noah is Rin by the way)

Angelwings: My Angel (Naroa Book) (Noa and Nard Y)

My random mind (Poems and randomness)

Randomness of Rinoa Angelwings and Francis Kitsune - A book where Noa and the angels do stupid things. 😜

The pain I walk away (Rinoa angelwings Bullying story) - All about bullying

Stories with Christ (one shot) - Stories about Jesus

Quotes in life- My quotes in life

Noa: Well thats the book Im working on these days. Please comment down bellow so I would know

Rin: And also we are also planning to make new books but we dont know what book.

Noa: Okay guys.. Here are my plans

The Legend of Zion The hedgehog- (This story is the very first story I ever wrote but in a notebook not on wattpad) This is the story of an evil creature name Havoc the hedgehog, with an Unknown past, who is working for the evil genius "Doctor Ivo Eggman Robotnik". Upon awakening in a cell he believe he was filled with evil but when he decided to betray his evil master and met Sonic and the others, he started to think that he is something even more. Soon as he got more closer to the gang he realize he was the the target of "Mephiles the dark" and wanted him to fuse with the demon. Under his denials, Mephiles tries to treat his new so called "family" specially his love interest (I still havent think of a name). He decided to leave them forever so no harm shall befall but as his journey goes, He realize he was apart of the father who art in heaven.. Will he accept on having Faith or let Mephiles control his Fate?

The Angel of Teen Titans- Rinoa Perez A.K.A Rizel Luminous was a very powerful Half Angel who was judge by the whole world by her differences and Slade's new target. She knew for a long time he was watching her. Her family was murdered by Slade when she was 5 years and end up becoming an orphan. Many wanted her dead due that all of them think her Angel powers would destroy the world.. Well not all. They are some who didnt.. And thats the Teen Titans. Robin adopted Rizel when she was 10 and train her to become a Titan. For 3 years of being a Titan she was able to become one with them and think she is safe from him but it changes when Slade find out she was "Noa" (Noa is Rinoa's short name). Will the Titans protect her? will Rizel able to defeat Slade? (Also I wont have any love interest in the titans.. Instead someone you guys already know will join the story.😊)

The flow of my Love (Francis Kitsune Fanfic) [I dont know if I should make this an X reader or Fanfic]

-Francis Kitsune was a human wolf and Water bender who loves to smile and have fun. You might say he's full of happiness and energy but deep down.. Theirs an empty place on his heart. Every single smile on his mouth has a hidden sadness within. As a child he lost his family when his arch Rival's father murder them.. Only him and his Angel cousin manage to survive but even if he did, a bullet was stuck in his heart. As years past by trying to stop the murderer of his family to reach him and his cousin, one day he stumble upon a fate he would never expected. Join France Adventure on saving the world! (The photo above is the cover)

Noa: Well thats alll

France: DONT CHOOSE MY FANFIC!! I BEG OF YOU!!!! NO!!!!!

Rin: Hehe.. Comment and we'll do which has most vote in stories.. Okay.. Well one for the continues and one in new ones. Hehe.. Comment and God bless!!