S.B.K(chapter 18)

This chapter is very intimate! JUST A WARNING!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hurry up Angel! Your parents have called you four time!? Wait why don't they just walk up here?" Cody asked while I was just finishing slicking back my hair. I was wearing a long legged cheetah print jumper and the emerald cardigan Cody bought me along with the nude wedges he bought me with my hair slicked back but still down like I just walked out of a pool. 

"Trust me you will find out soon enough!" I said right as Cody slid open my door to the bathroom. "Cody what if I was still naked?" I said taking a step back and falling right into the bathtub!

"Are you alright?" Cody lunged towards me and helped me up but he pulled me in a little to close and whispered in my ear "But that wouldn't of have been anything I haven't seen?" He smirked it off and twirled me in a circle looking at my outfit. He ran his hands down my curves and whispered "You look beyond stunning."

Cody and I were sitting in the backseat of my moms black Audi listening to my mom moan on about how long the flight from Japan was. 

"Are you sure it is okay that we rode with my parents?" I whispered into his ear.

"It's fine with me, but are you alright?" I was so lucky to have Cody he cared so much even though he did screw up. 

The paparazzi was going crazy outside of the restaurant, apparently someone had told them Cody and I were back together and that we were going to dinner with my world famous fashion design parents. 

As soon as we got seated the insults started. "Calypso, what in the hell are you wearing? We are in public! Your ass looks as wide as Texas!" she whispered yelled across the table at me. 

Cody gave me a confused glance and just squeezed my thigh. By the time the main course came it was on full blow and every time Cody's grip would tighten on me. But the worst came when we were ordering dessert. 

"I will have the mango ice cream." Cody said like a little boy which made me giggle.

"And can I just get a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a cuppa tea?" I said being the last to order.

"Really Calypso, you heard your mother you are not small in anyway you  shouldn't be eating sweets at all! You are going to be as big as a horse in no time." My dad said not taking his eyes off his phone.

"And Cody, darling what are you doing here with Calypso? You are a handsome young man who deserves someone with a much better ahhhh... physique than Calypso here." My mom said in her chilling voice. But that was it for me I could feel the tears forming.

"And Calli please tell me you are not wearing a two piece to the pool party tomorrow, wouldn't that be embarrassing when you ruin every ones appetite!" My mother with another blow. 

"Oh and I saw you in a picture with Logan on line and you look morbidly obese next to such a fit lad, you should really tell the wardrobe managers you only want to wear black." He finished right as the waiter was coming. 

The tears were falling out of my eyes now and I was biting my lip so hard I could taste blood. I can't believe they would embarrass me infront of Cody like that....

"You really can't expect me to sit here and just listen to you insult here like this?!" Cody exclaimed "Calypso is perfect in every way shape and form. And if you say other wise you need to be sent off." I was basically sobbing at this point and he got up and wrapped his body around me. "Wait so you two are the people that made her this way, so insecure? That is awful, don't you realize how awful she feels about her self for no reason because of you two? I promised myself that I would save Calypso from people like you that make her feel this way... not in a million years would I of guessed those people are her parents! That is sick, just the thought is utterly repulsing. YOU TWO ARE DISGUSTING PEOPLE! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO EVEN SEE HER!" He was shaking and sweating at this point, he took out his wallet and threw a hundred on the table. "Come on we are leaving." He said in such a cold voice that I had no idea could come out of his lips.