S.B.K(Chapter 5)

Did you like that? I mean sorry about the sad part towards the end but I thought it would just be a good way to show how sweet Cody is! Well this story will be pretty intense too! There is a surprise in the beginning.

P.S: Sorry about the punctuation errors in the last chapter, my computer decided it wanted to be Spanish for a day!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We talked about pretty deep stuff on the way there. 

"The stars look amazing tonight, it is just so clear." I said

"You say that now but just wait till we get to the place I am taking you" He said like a real stud. "You are going to flip." 

After like ten minutes, he blindfolded me and told me to get on his back. He carried to me to I think a rock and sat me down there for no more than 5 minutes. When he came back he told me to get back on his back so I did . He placed me down gently on the sand it think and removed the bind-fold.

He had taken the  top off of the back part of his car, and laid quilts and big pillows down for us to lay on. In the middle of the blankets was a picnic basket (even though we just ate). He had a pair of speakers with one of my favorite artist playing, Jack Johnson. But if that wasn't enough we were on a beach, with a bed of rose petals starting from my feet to the car/bed with vanilla candles on the edges (also my favorite candles.). Everything was just to perfect for words and I was breath taken. 

"How... What... Why... When?" Was all I could make out before he picked me up and carried me to the bed bridal style. "You literally sweep me off my feet Cody, this was to much."

"This isn't merely enough for your excellent. This is to thank you for accompanying me on this date." Cody said in his proper tone as he was setting me down in the car. I just love it when he talks like Shakespeare.(;

"Awe, thank you Cody. My company isn't an asking it is a happening." I said giggling at my attempt to talk like him. 

"You will get better" he said, while winking at me. 

He sat Indian style across from me. We both looked up at the same time and saw how beautiful the stars looked. You could see all the constellations. 

"Good thing I didn't take the limo, yeah?" Cody said smiling at me. 

"Good thing because, this is a breath taking view." I said completely stunned.  

"I know you are dying to see what's in the basket." he said sarcastically I was zoned out looking at  the stars.

"The what.. oh the basket! Yeah, yeah open it!"

He pulled out chocolate covered strawberries, not only dark chocolate but white also. And he pulled out a bottle of champagne. Cody was so mature for his age. 

"Cody.. how do you know all my favorite things?" I asked very suspiciously.

"I know more about you, than you will ever know." Cody said even more mysteriously. 

He started pulling out glasses and pouring the drink into them.

"Cody, if you know I am a lightweight than why are we drinking again?" I asked

"There is no worries tonight my darling" spoken like a true gentlemen. 

He handed me my glass, and we just sat there for a moment looking at each other and that is when I felt a true, true connection. And then of course my insecurities got the best of me and I had to look away. 

"I said no worries tonight my darling." Cody said tickling my side. "Now open your mouth super wide." 

"Okay but why?"