S.B.K (Chapter 4)

Hello everyone! I just am stopping to say hello and tell you guys again that YES, I do know this story is NOT  in chronological order! Plus, sorry yah'll for not getting to frisky in the last chapter but I promise in this chapter or the very begging of the next chapter it will! I don´t really have the story completely planned out but I am trying! Thank You! 

.....................................................

HOLY SHIT! Did Cody Simpson just tell me he likes me!?

'' Uhmm, thank you.'' I said nervously 

''I am sorry...., I-I-I just thought it was a good moment'' Cody said obviously really embarrassed. 

''You are fine! I think it was perfect, and uhmm,I think I like you too. I am just a really awkward person and don´t know what to do in those kinda situations and I guess I always have because this one time when I was at an interview...'' I guess I started rambling, when Cody put his index finger on my lips to quiet me. He started leaning in to kiss me and stopped an inch from my face.

¨Can I have this kiss?'' he asked in the sexiest whisper I have ever heard....

I didn´t know what to do so I shook my head yes like a little girl. He smiled and sorta laugh before kissing me. 

WTF! DID I REALLY JUST KISS HIM!?

It was only a peck, but I have to say the was one of the  best kisses I have ever had, and I have had more then my share of kisses in the day(;. His lips were just so soft it was like kissing a teddy bear.

When we backed up our faces were both really red but he had this grin, like a little boy, on his face. 

¨What?¨ I asked.

¨Oh nothing...'' he said as the waitress came and brought us our drinks and menus, while winking at Cody.

I am just saying, but if she wasn´t over 18  years old I would be really upset and shit would have just gotten real... 

¨How do you like your drink doll?¨ Cody asked

¨It is amazing totally my favorite, but I have to tell you something.¨

¨That is good, I know what to order for you know. But what is it though?¨ he said just joking.

¨I am such a light weight!¨ I said starting to laugh

¨That´s perfect.¨ he said that with the same little grin in his face

¨CODY, you bad boy¨ I said playfully hitting his shoulder.

¨So what are you getting, Calypso?¨

¨I think the Salmon and the veggies. Well if that is okay?¨ I asked ¨What are you getting?¨

¨Anything you want babe! But the real question is if you are okay with me getting a burger, because I know you are a vegetarian?¨ Cody asked, which I thought was the sweetest thing ever because no one ever ask that.. wait how does he even know that?

¨You are fine I don´t care what other people eat, that is my life style not your´s. But how did you know I am a vegetarian?¨ 

¨Well.. my sister and my friends, and I are kinda obsessed with you...¨ he exclaimed while looking down at his lap. 

¨That´s funny because Poppy, my manager, and I are like the same with you¨ I said laughing. 

The waitress came to take our orders and Cody did what any gentleman would do, and ordered for me and then shook his head for approval towards me. How sweet, I don´t think anyone has ever acted like this to me on any date, or anywhere else for that matter.

¨Cody?¨

¨Yes, Calypso?¨

¨You are literally the sweetest Gentleman on planet Earth!¨ I said while standing up.

¨Thank you but were are you going?¨

¨To do this¨ I said while planting a kiss on his forehead, but this time it felt natural and I don´t think my face turned red.

But once I leaned back he leaned fore wards, as did I. When we were in a peck position he opened his mouth and I just followed his lead. (totally not my fault). Then I guess it just got kinda heated,  and he pulled me up into his lap ,into a straddle position, with one leg on either side of his waist. He started playing with my hair and I had my hand on his chest moving my hands up and down. I am assuming we made-out for quite a while, because the waitress came and laid our food down and that is when we pulled away.

It was quite awkward because when I crawled down from Cody's lap I knocked his drink onto his lap and the waitress ran to get him a new one while he cleaned up.

 I busted out into laughter, as did he. We both looked at each other and asked 'What?' at the same time. 

"It is just funny that I can be that clumsy and akward at the same time!" I said still laughing 

"Oh, ha ha. I was just laughing because you were laughing so had it made me laugh!" Cody said also still laughing.

After we got him cleaned up, we ate and just had small talk about how beautiful the sunset is. 

"Calypso you know when the sun and the horizon meet it is like they are kissing, and down in Australia if you were with a girl you like at the time you have to kiss her. Kinda like Mistletoe." He said 

"Are you asking for a kiss, mister?" 

"May..." and before he could finish his sentence I cut him off with a kiss 

"Thanks pumpkin" he said in the most adorable voice I have ever heard. "Do you want dessert?" 

"No thanks I have got to watch what  I eat." I said looking down at my thighs and stomach fat becoming really embarassed because he was in such better shape.

Cody reached over the table and cupped my chin in his hands and spoke very softly "Babe, Calypso, You are perfect. There is not one thing I would change about you, don't listen to anything anyone says about you. You are exceptionally amazing and I can't expect anymore from anyone else. You are a dream, an angle sent down from heaven." I was tearing up at this point. "There is not one flaw on you from your head to your toes. If anyone ever does say anything to you that is negative they are blind. You are perfect and you better not think other wise. You are beautiful." I was balling at this point. 

"Cody," I said in between breaths. "You don't have to lie, I know I am not the skinnest girl, and all but.." I said trying to stop crying. 

Cody walked over to me and started kissing me on my forehead down to my lips not missing a centimeter. Then he said to me "You are even beautiful when you cry, so don't be afraid to." He scooted me over sat down on my chair than pulled me into his lap and cradled me like I was a baby. I cried into his shoulder till the restaurant turned on it's lights. I looked up at him to tell him sorry and to thank him but he gave me a kiss on my lips. 

"It's getting dark and I want to show you what the stars look like." He said whispering in my ear.

I cleaned my self up while Cody went to pay the bill, then he escorted me out. We didn't talk we just looked at the scenery and every now and then I would catch him just looking at me. Once we got into the car he helped me in and everything. But once he got into his seat he just stared at me and we just looked into each others eyes. 

"There won't go a day that I don't tell you that you are beatiful." Cody said to me. 

I didn't know what to say so I just whispered back "Thank you".