S.B.K (chapter 2)

Hey fellow Angles, how has your day been?

Well anyways, every now and then I am going to do another characters point of view, It might not be a full chapter long at times. And if I don't put anyone's name that means it is Calypso's P.O.V This is just to clear up confusion so enjoy babes!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CODY'S P.O.V-

Did I really just meet Calypso Lord? My crush since I was 10 years old? And did I really just make a fool of myself by sounding like a complete stalker?

"Cody stop thinking about Calypso, we all know I have already got her. I mean who can resist this?" Oliver sarcastically stated.

"Come on guys I already beat all of you to her" Alli said poking Oliver in the chest " I already made plans with her." Alli said slyly.

" Oh really, what do you two plan on doing?" I said mysteriously.

" Go to the O.C fair, and watch your last performance of the summer... maybe." Alli said right back at me.

(A/N: I know this isn't in chronological order, but doesn't that just sound super romantic!?) 

Sure Alli was a booger 99% of the time but she can certainly come in handy in times like these.

"Come on you guys, the driver is here." Jake said reaching for Alli's hand to lead her down the beach.

I have to give it to them they sure would make an excellent couple. If Jake would just grow a pair and ask her on a date already..pansy. 

"You too are perfect for each other," Oliver said directing his attention to Jake and Alli . "I mean neither of you are all there, mentally."

Almost in sync they both asked "What does that mean" followed by laughter of their stupidity.

                                      *                         *                       *

We were almost in the clear when we got spotted by two girls who where both in tears as soon as we made eye contact. I like to call these kind of girls 'the crazies'. They are NOT the fans you stop and take pictures with, they are the kind you run from, unless you want to be kid napped.

"RUN!" I yelled to my friends!

We took off running, and thank the good Lord the driver had the door opened and ready for us! We threw our boards in the car with us and slammed the door shut!

"GO! GO! GO!" Alli exclaimed to the driver nearly giving the poor fellow a heart attack.

Once we all settled down Jake and Alli got cozy in the corner and started playing footzeys and Oliver immediately looked in the mini fridge looking for anything close to editable. I am not exaggerating when I say that Oliver is like a tiger shark and will eat anything, any time, and any where.

And well.. you know, since there was nothing else to do I picked up my phone and was debating weather I should text Calypso again. Yeah I have sent her 2 text, and 4 tweets but has she responded? no. Will she if I keep texting her? Lets find out.

-----

(A/N: This means it is back to Calypso.)

Did I really just meet Cody Simpson? My long time crush? And did I just make a complete fool of myself by running dead straight into surfboard?

"Hey Poppy how much longer until we get to the studio?"

"Like 45 minutes, we will be like exactly on time." Poppy said with out even looking up from her phone.

I was still deciding what to do with Cody. I already have taken care of Jake and Oliver and made plans with Alli. Plus, I have a really god feeling Alli and I are going to be the best of friends!

But it was different with Cody, I am not saying Jake and Oliver aren't super hot but I am pretty much in love with Cody!

(A/N: This means that these are there text messages.)

Cody: Hey it was such an honor to met you today, and the pleasure was mine of course!

Cody: Hello Perfect, what are you doing tonight?

Cody: Hi!(:

Me: Hey Cody! What are you up too?

Cody: Nm chillin, making fun of Alli. The usual.(;

Me: LOL! Nice. Well I am about to be at the set and I am not supposed to use my phone, but I will try to sneak in some time to answer you so don't wait up!

UHG! I cannot believe I just sent that I am such a dork!!!!

As soon as I sent that my phone vibrated telling me I received a text message, and then the door opened and I was at the studio. I was whisked away immediately, but I had time to check my message..

Cody: Babe, weather you like it or not I am coming to pick you up from the studio after you finish filming at 4:30 and we are going on a very romantic date(:

Another alert.

Cody: How do I know this? I talked to your manager and she approved(; you could call me a stalker(; see you then babes!

Me: Alright phyco, just be glad that I have your managers number too or I would think you are a complete freak!(;

The entire time when I was in make-up I keep checking my phone for a message from Cody, but I just kept getting lame text from Mom and Dad saying Tokyo was amazing and that they wish I was there with them.

But honestly I could care less. My parents and I don't get along very much. They are always traveling sponsoring there clothing line. They never have time for me they say, and when we finally do we go out for 'family dinner' (which i am pretty sure it is just for P.R), and all they do at dinner is insult me. They are the reason for my low self esteem and I don't like them at all. I bet they haven't even seen one of my movies or T.V shows.  My biggest pet peeve is when people tell that I should respect my parents and love them. Obviously, they don't know me or my story and they wonder why I get so mad at them. I explain my story to them and most still don't get it.

But that just leads to another reason why I love Cody so much. When my parent's are giving me a hard time I listen to his music and I its just like all my stress leaves for then and I just disappear.

"Hunny, Hunny! are you okay? You're crying, what's wrong are you in pain? Do we need to call an ambulance???!" I could see the worries in  Poppy's eyes.

She truly cared for me I could tell her everything and she knew everything.

I was blubbering by now.

"It's my parents again, I will be fine.." I mumbled in her shoulder.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

How did you like it? I know it was kind of boring but you just wait I have the next chapter all planned out and things get CRAZY. Romance goes up to a level ten(;

Don't you just wish you were Calypso right now?

And sorry about the depressing part at the end it was sad for me to write that. And sorry how dramatic it was it just poured right out of me!

Well have a good time an don't forget to comment and vote!

XOXOX

P.S the bold names normally means that is there text messages! Night Angles!

 xoxoxo