S.B.K(chapter 15)

I nailed the audition and yes Haliee did give me a lot of crap, but I tried not to let it bother me but honestly it was killing me inside. I just really need to talk to Cody and Alli but they were booked for the day. I decide on my next best option, Olivia. Olivia Holt you probley know her from Disney Chanel as well, she was my first friend whenever my family moved here and she has been my best friend since.

   We decide to go to the salon first because we were both in desperate need of getting our nails done and I was getting bored of my ombre hair. then we headed over to Fred Segal and I filled her in on everything up until now.

"You have been hanging out with the Simpson and their attractive friends and you didn't tell your best friend!?" She yelled throwing a blazer at me.

"Forgive me, for I have sinned!" I yelled throwing the blazer back! "And Liv you have a boyfriend?"

"Whatever!" She huffed and rolled her eyes trying our best not to laugh. "But the Classy Alli Simpson slapped Haliee across the face in public?" 

"They are a lot different in person and so is Haliee!" 

"I would guess so! But invite me next time you guys hang out!" She winned.

    I ended up buying the Navy blazer we threw around, a teal one, and a white one with leather elbows, a leopard jumper, a pair of floral heels, a pair of salmon colored rolled up skinny jeans with the cuffed part having white stripes, a pair just like those but royal blue, and a nude tank that read 'eau de parfum chanel. Productive day if you ask me!

  The consultants brought out our bags to Django's Mercades and we got in as well. 

"Were to ladies?" Django asked in his funny Russian accent.

  We decide to eat at the Polo Lounge for late lunch.

"Soooo, when are you and Cody hanging out again?" Olivia asked while sipping on her water.

"Uhm, well he wants me to go to dinner with his parents tomorrow night, but before that he wants me to go shopping with him so that we can match or something?" 

"Wait hold up homie...He wants you to meet his parents? And he wants you guys to collaborate outfits?" 

"Yes? I mean I guess so?" 

"Well are you guys dating or not?" 

"Damn, Olivia I don't know!" I started laughing when my phone went off. "Sorry it is Cody, I should take it." 

"Hello!?"

"Hey Calli! How did the audition go?"

"Amazing! I smashed it!" 

"Glad to hear. Was you know who there?" he growled the last part.

"Yes, but I didn't let it bother me what she was saying!"

"What did she say?" 

"We will go into that later, okay?!" I heard a few people whisper different things into his ear.

"Alright, but I have to go, I just called to make sure you were okay and everyone says hey and Alli wants you to send pictures of what you bought!" 

"Alright bye!" And Olivia was hyperventilating making sure I said hello for her. "Oh and my friend Olivia, Olivia Holt says hello. you will have to meet her sometime soon, but have fun!"  

"What was that about?" Olivia asked raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

"Just asking how I was?"