OMG WE SINGS

Sooooooooo we walk into the arena like wat up i gotta bigg sign im so pumped got my stuff from 1ds closet. There outfitter person gave us both costumes to wear that are reallly rpetty im wearing a pink dress that fluffs out like a tutu and the bottom and is a sparkled top and jessies wearing a polka dot white and navy dress that is really pretty she kind of looks like taylor swift.

the boys jessie and i start singing when suddenly harry goes “uh Oh” then liams like “wuts rong harri?”

Jessie and i lok at each other and start laughing and then harry doubles over and we start laughing even more.

“omg” harry says “call security and get evryone out of here,” then he runs backstage and liam says into his mic.

liam say “omg harri iz having sum trubles sooooooooo we will talk to you leter bros”

den louis run off stage after harry the rest of one direction follow and jessie and i hug tightly because we have the stage ourselves.

We start doing a dance routine we made up in fifth grade and the crowd goes wild. “booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” they say. “Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” which i think is british for good job america!

So then we started singing too and they said that phrase even louder so we sarted singing hannah montanas we got the party with us and then they said something weird like “wooooooooooooooooooo” and started clapping in beat which is totally not good cuz like who claps in beat agh so stupid.

so i said into my microphone “directioners are stupid, swifties are better and harry styles is still together with taylor so suck it!” which was a funny joke right?

until i walked backstage and i was right