OMG NAIL/NIAL/NIALL/NAILL IZ RLLY CONFUSE

i was giggling becuaz i was nerbois and didnt want harri to see my after all of these years because i looked different and he probably didnt even recognize me but the boy led us down a hallways smiling.

“My name is niall” he told us and i made a mental note to remember it considering i couldnt remember jessies name for fourten years. But now i could and we wer going to a concert together yay.

“So harry asked me to get you guys but idk why,” niall said, smiling shyly.

We were led down the back hallway into their dressing rooms and i saw the band harry niall zayn liam louis and smiled shyly because it was the first time i seen harry in forever.

“Hi” harry said what are your names

was he serious we had seriously been best friends for like ever and he didnt even remember me i was going to cry a tear stremed down my cheeck and jessie stared over at me with a sad look on her face and i started to bawl and i needed a coookie.

“Its ok lol” niall said “this happens all the time heres a cookie”

I took the cookie and ate it. It was a chocolate chip kind and very good i munch munch munched really loudly and started laughing and cookie crumbs flew out of my nose onto harry and he laughed.

“U remind me of someone but i cant remember who” he said. “I cant really remember anythin-” he started but louis shushed him with a finger on his lips. “NOT HERE HAROLD.”

i was surprised that harry dint remember me and about what louis did why did he do that had something happened to harry.

“Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  oooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why are we here” jessie asked.

“oooooooooohhhhh” niall giggled really loud so we all joined in. “hehehe we want you to sing with us” he said

“uh uh i dont think so” i said because i had a really bad voice i thought well i actually thought i had an ok voice but i had never sang in front of people before.

“sooooo you two are gonna sing is that okai?” harry laughed.

“no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” i started crying again and we grouphugged.

“iz ok” says liam. “we nervos to”

“yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” says jessie “i am not alllllllllllooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeee” and she and liam hugged maybe there is a future for those two

“oh mah gawd” jessie said after the hug.

“wut jes?” liam asked before making out with her when they stopped jessie talked.

“i just realized my personal chef and i have the same first name” jessie says

“yea but iz okie cuz he haf lik five names” says liam.

“OMG HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT LIAM” louis said

“hahahahhaa evrione knos jessie mccartney julio jose hannah montana aye ya ya toby yougn harriet young” replied nail.

“bahahahahha” we all laughed and group hugged again and then jessie and niall kissed for the fivemillionth time