The Typical One Direction FanFiction

Im just a nobody. I like to sing and im pretty good i think but im too scared to sing in front of people. Also I love one direction! I think their a pretty cool band and I think their all really cute. But I have a secret that has to do with them...

Harry styles used to be my best friend. I know, its crazy bcuz im just a small town girl from England but I used to have a crush on him whenever we were little and he would say really cute things to me but then he went on xfactor and now i dont see him and i dont know if he even remembers me! Which really sucks becuz i kind of think i may be in love with him

So yesterday my friend Jessie called me and was like,”hey do you want to go to a one direction concert with me?”

And at first i said no, becuz i did not want to see him again. I didnt know any of his new friends and whethr they would lik me or not. I mean one direction always seemed really cool in interviews and stuff but idk because id never met them but i always thougght that louis seemed really nice and so did the rest of them i guess.

So anyways then i was like,”wait where are your tickets?” Becuz normal people always ask that whenever they are being asking to go to a concert even tho its kind of rude because theyre taking yu to a concert but we ask that anyways becauz were english and thats what english peopel do.

So she jessie i mean then said, “Well they are really good tickets i dont know where exactly there at though cuz the ticket guy didnt tell me.” which makes sense becauz you usually dont find out until the night of the concert.

So anyways when is the conert? i asked her.

“Oh yea its tomorrow.” Jessie said. “so do you wanna have a sleepover tonite? let’s have it at my house.”

So i went over to jessies house to sleep over and we played lots of bord games and watched movies. then we picked out our outfits for the next day.

Jessie picked out a stunning pink ballgown that had pink sequins and beautiful diamond on it. I said wow thats a really pretty dress so she found me a dress too. It was beautiful tiffanys blue and had huge bows on it that reminded me of bowties like one direction sometimes wears.

They wer really pretty but then jessies mom came and said maybe they were too fancy cuz moms always come in during decisive decisions like that.

And we sighed but eventually agreed cuz she was being smart and dat way we wouldn’t stand out as bein too beautiful cuz i didnt want harry to see me. I was scared for that. I dint want him too see me becuz i was still in love with him and i felt kinda like eponine in les mis hahaha. we watched that movie during our sleepover.

So anyways we deicided it would b good to pick out diffrent outifits so jessie and i went to her closet which was like really super huge kinda like miley cyrus closet in hannah montana but the old one not the new one becuase the old one was wayyy cooler. So it looked like that and we walked inside cuz it was a walk in closet. It was huge bigger than my room and i wanted to live in her closet becuse it was just so darn cool.

And jessie and i went into her closet looking at all of her clothes. Jessie was like super mega rich so she had a humongeous closet and lots of tons of clothes. They were from abercrombie and with louis vitton bags and loubouton heels with red soles because all louboutins have those. Her clothes were soooooo pretty and everyone at school was soooo jealous of her cuz the two of us were always so good looking. Well they said that but i didnt believe it. The only person that ever told me i were beautiful were harry butt that was in like year one and when we were six he told me that i was beautiful and he was gonna marri me but that never happened at least so far.

I missed harry so much but i couldnt see him at the concert for reasons unknown to readers, becuz there is an internal conflict that doesnt exist. Yea and so there were so many jeans and shoes. Jessie walked over to the jeans and picked out a pair for me. They were abercrombie and fitch with the moose logo on the pocket. They had rips around midway down and the rips had little bits of denim sticking out too not just big holes. The jeans were a darkish indigo blue and they looked like they would look really good on a blonde which i was.

Then jessie walked over to her shirts and she picked out a light gray tee shirt from vera bradley who made the best solid color stuff. She touched the fabric lightly to my cheek so i could feel how soft it was. It was just too darn tootin soft. It was so soft that actually you couldnt press it too hard to anything or it would rip. That was what was so good about expensive clothes from jessies house. Whenever it got hot you could just brush against something and ur clothes would come off becuase the fabric is that expensive and that good.

And then jessie got me out a scarf from christian dior that was a  pinkish color. it had the words “i will always love you by whitney houston is an awesome song” printed on it. That was awesome and i jumped up and down becuz whitney houston is like my favorite singer ever and one time harry and i sang that song together at a school talent show. It was so so so romantic.

Last jessie went into another drawer and drew out a bra with harrys face on one side and liams on the other. “Omg” she said “you totally have to wear this on top”. I said no so she said ok i will and she picked out her own outfit, a dress. It had 1d printed on it like 409239409302580342924601 times. I was like whoa girl and she started giggling then i started giggling and we couldnt stop and we ended up falling asleep giggling in her closet becuz we were tired and jessie had the bra on her face. So we were soooo excited for the next day the concert!