Chapter 18: Spending Time With Malfoy

-------------------------------

"Exactly." said Magonagall.

"Then will Dumbledor make up something?"

"Dumbledore has his ways, don't worry Valissa, it will all be okay."

We reached to the classroom Magonagall opened the door, I went inside.

And saw the back of a blonde's head.

Here it goes..

I grabbed the quill and parchment

I went and sat on a desk a far away from him as possible. He saw me, and looked without expression.

I ignored his gaze.

"Mr Malfoy, you might want to share some ink." said Mcgonagall.

I cursed under my breath.

I heard the door close as Mcgonagall left.

Draco-I mean Malfoy made his way up to my desk and sat on the one next to me. I could smell his scent of some delicious perfume.I mentally slapped myself.

His hands brushed mine as he dipped his quil into the ink he had placed between us.

"I know you like me." He said breaking the awkward silence, and making it even more awkward.

"No. I do not."

"Oh yes, you do, I can see it." he said seriously. He put his quil down and turned his chair towards me. I dared not look at him, and kept writing.

"Look at me."

"Why?" I said emotionless, and kept writing.

He reached out and grabbed my hand that was on my lap. I looked down at it and said."Let  go Malfoy." I said his last name coldly.

"Your only doing this, because of your stupid friends. They told you to stay away from me, didn't they? those scums-"

"They didn't tell me to do anything, and they defiantly not scums!" I snapped, still not looking up.

He rubbed his fingers on my hand slowly. "Im sorry." He said gently. I was surprised by how his voice softened. He leaned closer and tried to go closer to my face, but I looked the other way. He sighed. I felt his warm breath against my neck.He held my arm that was holding the quil. I gently let go of the quil. His eyes never left me. "Valissa." His whispered. I closed my eyes- a mixture of wanting this to end and wanting to get closer to him and whisper his name too.

I opened my eyes and realised what I wanted to happen. I slowly turned my face towards him and stared at those beautiful grey eyes that were full of satisfaction.. and some kind of respect-admiration.... and something else...

He put a lock of my hair behind my ear."I want to be around you." He finished.

I came closer to him- surprising him. My hands went up his arm and made its way behind his shoulder, I pulled him closer to me. His hand that was still in mine, came around my waist- pulling me closer to him. I was against his chest and I put my free hand behind his neck. He brought his lips to my cheek. His lips were so soft, tender but still had some roughness. My heart fluttered, and I felt weak. We could hear each other breathing and I swear he could of heard or felt my racing heart. He kissed down to my neck and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes and whispered "Me too, Draco."

He held me tighter against him and kissed my neck, my shoulder and under my ear roughly. The ball- the forest-those other days- those feelings we tried to blottle up was now exploding. I could have melted, drowned and died right there. The castle could of caught on fire or the death eaters could be attacking, but we didn't care. Didn't care about anything except for each other in our arms. Draco. I was safe with him, he wouldn't let anyone touch me. Ever.

Then I remembered something.

If he knew you were my sister, he would have never even looked at you.

The world stopped. My body froze. I started to let go of Draco.But he kept going on.

If he knew you were my sister, he would have never even looked at you.

I started pushing him off me, but he kept resisting, he was too strong to even notice.

If he knew you were my sister, he would have never even looked at you.

"Dr-Draco. S-stop!" I gasped.

He automatically stopped and pulled away. "Did I do something? I was too fast wasn't I? Oh god, I didn't mean to-"

"No, no. Draco I can't I'm sorry- I just...." I got up and started to leave. But he stood up and caught my hand. "Why?"

"Draco let go of me."

"No." he said stubbornly.

"Draco you don't understand!-"

"I like you, you like me. You said nothing was wrong. Why are you leaving?"

"Draco.." I said looking away, almost about to cry. "I'm- you won't-"

"If its about your friends. I don't care." He came closer and held my hand behind my back and held me by his other arm on my waist, my back was to him, so I couldn't go. "Honestly," he said half laughing, half in some sort of pain."I really don't care if you hang out with Potter, Mudblood or Weasle... I like you.. I want you Vliss."

If he knew you were my sister, he would have never even looked at you.

I forced myself to not cry. I had to go, far away. To cry and to make Draco forget me. Me and Draco will never work out, it can never be.

"Please," I begged helplessly "Let me go."

"I will never be able to let you go."

A tear fought its way out and I wiped it off with my shoulders.

"Please-just-" I struggled against his hold.

The door opened.

Me and Draco stood frozen in our awkward positions.

Professor Snape was standing staring at us.

-------------------------------------

thanks for reading.  please feel free to comment and please vote. xox

-KayPeaz.