The truth of the grey eyed blond.

Author's Message: hey guys, uh i heard the rumor that i would give up my story , its not true , my computer has been a jerk lately and I've been really busy with family, friends, school etc etc plz try to understand. Oh and I would have uploaded this a  week ago but It didnt save so i had to write it again :l . ok anway hope you all like this chapter! because I enjoyed writing it n i'll try my best to write more! Thank you all for being sooooo patient. <3

I heard that it was 'alexisB17' 's birthday today .. i don't know if its 'today' if you like in America or England or somewhere else but her in Australia its the 5th .. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D

Oh and just to tell eveyone: i love (not in that way lol) each and everyone of you that reads Valissa Potter and supports me! thank you all so much.. oh and don't forget to vote :)

xox - KayPeaz.

enjoy:

---

Chapter 15:The truth of the grey eyed blond.

"Who's Malfoy?"

"A jerk." she muttered.

I chuckled "How is he a jerk?"

"No body likes him,especially your brother."

"Well , why not?"

"He's a Slytherin, a 'pure blood'" she said rolling her eyes.

"And...?"

"The make fun of muggle-borns or anyone that's not a pure blood."

"Thats horrible! Did they say anything to you?"

"Yeah they call me Mudblood."

My eyes widened and I put my hand over my o-shaped mouth.

Hermione looked at me and grinned. "I punched him though... and it felt so....nice."

We laughed and chuckled as a group of  came over to us."What are you laughing at Granger..?"

Said a guy between a Hard faced girl with short black hair, a chubby short boy and a tall boy. I looked closely to the boy in the middle- "And you , you-"

He froze when his eyes met mine.No, no it can't be... it was... him..the one that saved me-the one at the ball! I froze and we just stared at each other. 

"Go away Malfoy."

"Draco.. uh are you alright?" said the chubby , dopey voiced boy, putting his hand on 'Draco's' shoulder.His grey eyes pierced mine and it was hard to look away.

"I said" Hermione said through her teeth "Go. Away."

Draco just simply turned on his heel like a zombie and walked off. Followed slowly by his confused gang.

"Wow. He normally throws a couple of insults and bags a few Gryfindors then says something which is usually "My Father will hear about this!" for no reason then leaves. I wonder whats with him today."

I just stared at the path he left. So it was him-Draco Malfoy. My first crush. The Grey Eyed Blond. One of the sweetest guys I know- was a total jerk.

"Valissa?"

"What-it's time for dinner." I said a little too quickly.

Hermione frowned then chuckled "Someone's hungry."

"Yep."

*

When we reached the Gryfindor table. A few people gave me the 'who does she think she is' looks. I would have gladly gone up to them and said in a loud speaker for everyone to hear: My name is Valissa Lily Potter *gasps* Yes that's right I'am Harry Potter's sister, shut your hanging mouths and stop looking at me like im some retard.

Ok calm down, I guess if I was them I might do that too. I looked around to see if ..Draco was here , that was the only reason I came. I had to speak to him.

*

After chatting and laughing with Harry, Ron , Hermione and some other people. I got up to go to the bathroom. Hermione insisted she should come but I told her I could find the way. I looked over to the Slytherin table and I there was a pair of curious grey eyes staring at me. I parted my lips to ask him to come. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.I hardly knew him. And after everything everyone told me about him I wanted to stay away from him. But inside I just had this desire to speak to him. Pathetic. Stupid. I pulled my eyes away from his , looked down at the ground and slightly shook my head and walked off.

*

I realized I dodn't need to go to the bathroom. I went to the closest window and breathed in the cool air, closed my eyes and remind my self of everything. It was all happening too fast. Coming here.Hagrid.The Ball.Voldemort.Seeing my parents.Harry.Draco. This wasn't right. Everything was suppose to be slow, and how could I like someone so quickly and on top of that someone I'm not suppose to like.Not even as friends.

"Why were you with Granger?" His voice almost gave me a heart attack and I jumped a little.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you."His voice .. so.. soft ..so.. different.. so prince-like. I just wanted him to put his arm around my waist, so I could lean against his warm chest and close my eyes-Pathetic! I was too afraid to turn and face him, afraid that some how he could see it in my face what I ridiculously wanted.

"You can be friends with other people.. better people."

I said nothing.

"Oh c'mon don't act like you can't hear me."

I turned around."What are the people I hang out with not up to your standards?" I said snapping.

His face softened and the same  helpless , zombie look was all over his body. His eyes seemed like he was looking through my cloths. I looked away.

His face changed and he smirked. "Of course, their not pure bloods." Anger filled my face and I stared at him hard. "Well neither am I!" And I stormed off to my dorm.