The Return Of Valissa Potter: Secrets.

• Dedicated to to all my fans and every1 that loves Valissa Potter!.... shez back;)

Oh kayy.. I have been gone for a long LONG LONG time!, here is the next chapter, please tell my fans and other people to come and read it and that Valissa Potter is back! :D <3 you all.

The return of Valissa Potter.

A few months ago I thought I would never wear a uniform. But there I was standing looking at the refection on the mirror. My temporary red hair was still (surprisingly) fiery red, but i could see little bits of my father's jet black creep in at the top (it was hardly noticeable). My bright hazel-green-brown- eyes sparkled of happiness. I was captured by You Know Who but if that meant finding my long lost big brother and finally going to a wizardry school with really nice new friends, was worth it. I guess Destiny has its ways.

"You'll love it here." said Hermione, see she was my dormmate ( temporarily if I was sorted into another house other than Gryfindor, which will happen after the holidays), and Harry's  best friend.. hopefully mine soon too, because I like her, she's really nice.

"Hopefully.."-I bit my lip-"Are there any mean teachers?"

"Only Snape.. the rest are all alright." she smiled " relax no one will eat you."

"Ok. Well I should change, it would be weired if I wore my uniform when there's no lessons today."

"I'll be at the common room."

"K, meet you there."

She left and closed the door. I changed my cloths quickly and picked up the acceptance letter i had been given and the read the following for the 6th time:

(*Author's note: this is similar to what was written in the letter harry first got in the first book, philopher's stone.)

*

Miss V. Potter-

HOGWARTS SHCOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class. Drance Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Miss Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Since this term is ending, you will be classified as a Gryfindor, also Harry Potter has insisted to help you adjust to our routines and rules. Next term you will be sorted into a house by the sorting hat with the first years'. A list of all neccessary books and equipment will be sent out all students. Term starts September 1st,you may wish to travel with Hogwarts Express on platform 9 and 3/4.

Yours sincerely,