My new life.

Chapter 13: My new life.

I woke up in the sunlight.  I had the craziest dream.. I had to tell Hagrid. He would laugh so hard. The dream was that I got kidnapped by Voldemort and he tried to kill Harry.. after that I don't remember much.. just that some how everyone knows who I'am.. What a stupid dream. I sat up and yawned. How did I end up in the hospital wing?... The dream couldn't possibly be true.. could it? Slowly I touched my head and felt a bandage.. oh. "Does it hurt?" said a male voice that sounded familier. I turned to see the speaker, I stopped breathing. It was the same boy in my so called 'dream', black hair, green eyes and a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. He was wearing a black top and a grey jumper.The dream was real.  "I could get Pomfrey." He said, suddenly becoming protective and ready to go.

"No no, I'm fine." I assured him.  After a few awkward seconds he at on the edge the bed and said "Just to let you know.. I don't .. really know how to be a big brother that well." he smiled bashfully. "I mean.. I've seen how  Ron treats Ginny.. but I don't think I want to get advice from him." I felt safe as I looked at Harry's green eyes which was the same as mum's, I felt as if I wasn't alone, he was part of my family, I also felt that it wasn't just us two there, mum and dad was there too, living inside us. I smiled warmly. "It's okay, I don't really know how to be a little sister." 

He hugged me. " You.. really look like mum."

I chuckled. " And you really look like dad."

He laughed. "Yeah.. I really get that a lot."

"Harry.."

"You want to know how Dumbledore knew?"        I nodded. " Your necklace." I frowned

"What necklace?"

"This." Out of his pocket he held out my mother's necklace, that I wore to the Yule Ball. I hadn't realized I was wearing it. It was silver shaped like a butterfly with little bits of diamonds coated around it. He placed it on my palm. Before I knew it tears rolled down my cheeks. " Harry I'm so happy I've found you!" I put my arms around him and sobbed. "I missed you. I miss mum and dad. I miss our family."  He squeezed my hand.

"I'm here. Don't worry. We won't separate again. I promise."  I let go of him, and wiped my tears.

" Your accent is weired by the way.."

Harry chuckled. " Yours.. is .. cool actually."

"So, I guess I should tell you about me."

"Oh, Hagrid already told us what he knew."

"Yeah.. well he didn't know everything."

"Ok, you tell me what happened in your life, and I'll tell you what happened in mine."

I grinned "That sounds so weired." He laughed. "Hey, this might sound wiered too.. but.."

"What?"

"I havn't heard you say my name yet."

"Valissa Potter." Harry seemed to find it odd to call someone else with his last name.

"That's not exactly right."

He frowned. "Then?"

"Valissa Lily Potter." I corrected. He seemed fascinated and grinned.

"Of course! Since my middle name is James."

"What!? It is?"

Harry chuckled. "Now you have to say my name." Okay this did sound a bit wiered.

"Harry James Potter."

"Go on.." go on with what? then it hit me.. the words I never said in my life.

I took a deep breath. " Harry James Potter.. I'm.. I'm your sister."

"You need to get used to saying who you are."

" Yeah I guess." I looked down to see that we were still holding hands.. like when we were little, we were reunited.

*

We talked for another hour about our lives until the big door opened and in came Dumbledore. " Ah, brother and sister reuniting, how wonderful. I had a sister too." He smiled at us, then stopped and concern filled his eyes. "Valissa, why didn't you inform me that you were here, at lest tell me and I could of kept you more safe and cared for."

" I'm sorry professor dumbledore. I should have told you." I felt bad.

He smiled " You are the spitting image of Lily.... But your eyes belong to your father... I had a feeling you were related to them some how at the Yule Ball... But I didn't know who you were, but now it all makes sense. And Hagrid told me everything, yesterday night." 

Hagrid must hate me for not telling him exactly everything. That I was Harry's sister. "Um.. professor could I met Hagrid, please?"

"Of course! He's outside the door, Madam Pomfrey kept him at bay because she thought he would be too loud and 'disturb' you."

Professor Dumbledore opened the door revealing a worried looking half giant. "Valissa!" He almost ran to me and surprisingly put his arm around my back and squeezed me "Hagr.. rid.. can't... bre..ath!" I choked.

Harry laughed  "Ok .. ok Hagrid stop." he managed to say.. but still laughing. 

"Oh er sorry." I took big breaths as he stepped away from me.

"Wait.. so your  not mad at me, for not telling you who I really was?"

" Well no, but just a tiny little bit. But it dosn't matter, what matters is that you and Harry are ok." He smiled at Harry.

" I'm afraid I will have to leave for now, I have some unfinished things to do, good day Miss Potter." proffesor Dumbledore smiled at us and walked out, but before he did, a girl with bushy hair and a guy with red hair came rushing in. "Harry are you alright?"

"Yeh, I'm fine Hermione."

"Are you ok?" she said facing me.

"Yep."

"I'm Hermione.. well you probably know that now.. oh I can't believe Harry has a sister!" Suddenly she hugged me... almost as hard as Hagrid did. She smiled and I smiled back. " Harry, I hope your ok.. I brought you this." He handed him bertie botts every flavour beans, then he turned towards me " Uh, hi me and Hermione brought you this." He handed me some Chocolate frogs. " I hope your both feeling ok... Now Ginny has someone to play with."

"Oh Ron.." said Hermione shaking her head disapprovingly.

"What? What do you want me to say? 'Welcome back to your brother' or ' Welcome to our lives' or ' Hope you like being friends with us' ? "

Hermione just looked away from him. "Oh Valissa,  you must be exited huh?"

"Exited for what?"

"You havn't told her, Harry?" said Hagrid.

"Told me what?"

Harry put his hand on my shoulder and grinned. "Your enrolled for Hogwarts."