Honeymoon Part 2

A/N: NSFW WARNING.

  It was nearing the end of their honeymoon and Hiccup and Jack had shared many intimate moments, which, was greatly appreciated. Today, however was no different. It was their last day, and all they wanted to do was lounge around the cabin and do nothing, other than the occasional sex. At the moment, Hiccup was currently lying on the bed with his arms and legs spread out and his gaze was fixated on the ceiling. A gentle sigh passed his lips as he waited for Jack to return. Jack had left the cabin in order to find them both a a memento of the area, that way they had something more than pictures. Hiccup rolled over onto his side and curled into a ball before letting his eyes fall shut. He figured it'd be awhile till Jack returned, so why not take a little catnap.

  A few hours later, Hiccup awoke with a start and scanned the room. He didn't know if Jack had made it back yet, but that thought soon vanished as he saw the white-haired male enter the bedroom with his signature grin.

  "Sleeping beauty, you have risen! I found the perfect memento, by the way." Jack plopped himself onto the bed beside of Hiccup before placing a medium size rock that just so happened to be shaped like a heart, onto Hiccup's lap. "Kinda cliche, but I think it suits us. I mean, after all, we met in a coffee shop." Jack laughed softly before leaning over to place a loving kiss on Hiccup's cheek.

  Hiccup kept his gaze on the rock before placing it on the nightstand. The auburn-haired male then leaned over to Jack where he began to place soft kisses over the white-haired males neck, which caused Jack to shudder. "I love it." Hiccup murmured against Jack's skin before he began to nip and suck on the males sweet spot.

  Jack rose a brow before tilting his head for Hiccup, but his arms laced themselves around Hiccup's waist and he pulled the shorter male onto his lap. "Frisky, huh?" Jack smirked as he trailed his hands and rested them on Hiccup's rear where he soon began to rub, and squeeze, which elicited a sensual moan from Hiccup. The auburn-haired male only sucked harder on the flesh until there was a defined mark and he moved his hands to begin rubbing over his lovers chest. Slowly, they trailed lower until they grazed Jack's crotch, causing the male to moan out. Hiccup only grinned as he scooted himself back and used a single hand to rub Jack's crotch until he felt his lover become hard. With that, the auburn-haired male began to remove Jack's pants and boxers, sliding them off fully as soon as Jack straightened his legs. Hiccup hummed softly as he looked Jack over before removing his lovers shirt as well, and, Hiccup was indeed very frisky.

  Hiccup removed his own clothing and sat in front of Jack in thought before he reached over and grabbed the lube from the nightstand. With that in hand, the auburn-haired male squeezed a bit onto his hand before he slicked up Jack's length. Hiccup scooted forward before positioning himself on top of Jack's length before he slowly pushed down on it. A pleasured gasp escaped past his lips as he flung his arms around Jack's neck. Hiccup slowly rose up only to fall back down, pushing the member into himself as deep as it could go. Jack was rather perplexed, seeing as how they've never done this position before, but who was he to argue when Hiccup's adorable, blushing face was directly in front of him. Hiccup began to move consistently and his moans only grew as the pleasure began to surge throughout him and hearing Jack utter pleasured moans as well only urged him to continue. His body rose and fell faster against the length and Hiccup slowly angled it differently so it would hit his spot each time. As soon as he slid down and the member hit his spot, his body quaked and he buried his face into his lovers neck as he only slid down onto the length at a faster and harder pace.

  Hiccup gripped at Jack's back as he slid himself up and down the length and he couldn't help but to dig his nails into Jack's back. Something about this position made it feel so much... Better. His nails began to slide down Jack's pale back as he began to slide up and down faster, the silent room being filled with hushed pants and loud moans being emitted from both boys. It was almost too much for Hiccup as he rode Jack harder, hitting his spot each and every time which was like ecstasy. Soon though, he was nearing his release and he only held Jack closer as he continued. After another moment, he couldn't take it and he released, his body shaking and he tightened around Jack's length.

  Jack groaned at the newfound tightness and he thrusted up into Hiccup a few more times before releasing as well. He rode out the rest of his orgasm before he moved his hands to lift Hiccup off of his member only to set his lover gently on his lap. Jack wrapped his arms tightly around the auburn-haired male as their panting filled the air.

  "Fuck, Hic.... I love you." Jack spoke softly as he peppered kisses along the others head, his hands gently rubbing over his husbands freckled back.

  "I-I love you too." Hiccup nodded a bit as he scooted closer to Jack. To him, this was the perfect way to spend the last day of their honeymoon until it's back to reality, and back to work.

A/N: Well, this is the last of the smut for awhile, so, enjoy. And, this definitely isn't the end of this story. So, enjoy, and thank you for reading. Till next time, lovelies. <3