Honeymoon

A/N: NSFW Warning

       Hiccup and Jack had chosen a cabin on a lake for their honeymoon. It seemed as if it would be the perfect place. Nature all over, privacy, and plenty of things to occupy their time. It was astounding. The boys arrived and didn't hesitate to unload their luggage so they had the rest of the day to do whatever they pleased. As soon as Hiccup set his eyes on the place, his eyes seemed to gleam as if it wasn't real. The auburn-haired male quickly took his luggage to he and Jack's bedroom before he thought about wandering off to explore, but he figured that wouldn't be a very nice thing to do on his honeymoon. Instead, Hiccup plopped down onto their bed and allowed his eyes to scan the room.

  The room had the usual cabin type aesthetic. Wooden bedframe, pictures of woodland creatures and forests hanging on the wall, and a few plants here and there. It was a rather pretty room, but Hiccup loved everything to do with nature. Honestly, the honeymoon location was left up to Hiccup, seeing as how Jack just wanted to spend time with his cute, new husband. Jack sighed as he entered the room and sat his luggage down before sitting down beside of Hiccup. He couldn't help the smile that forced itself onto his lips as his gaze landed on the other. He thought Hiccup was breathtaking whenever he was deep in thought. Then again, he always thought Hiccup was utterly perfect in every way.

  Jack grew a faint smirk as he wrapped a single arm around his new husbands waist and pulled the man close. The white-haired male then leaned towards Hiccup's exposes neck and began to trail soft kisses and love bites over the flesh. This sudden action caused the smaller to jump before his cheeks began to flare up with a blush dusting his cheeks. Hiccup then relaxed as he turned himself to face Jack. They hadn't done it since the time at the beach, and honestly, they both wanted it. Badly. You can't expect two college aged boys to not want sex, but they wanted to wait till the wedding, excluding the first time. Mainly, the first time was to check if they were sexually compatible, and god were they.

  Jack had placed his hands on Hiccup's rear as he began to suck gently on the supple flesh. His hands slowly beginning to rub and squeeze his lovers rear causing Hiccup to emit a soft, pleasured moan. Music to Jack's ear and it just urged him to continue. The larger of the two slowly moved so that Hiccup was lying against the bed and Jack moved to place both legs over the auburns legs and sat himself on the smaller males groin before he began to suck harder. His hands began to glide to the front where they slid under Hiccup's shirt, making their way to his nipples. Rubbing them gently, Jack had forced another moan to roll out of Hiccup's beautiful lips. The auburn male shuddered at the touch and the pleasure running through his body.

  "Nn... J-Jack.... I want your clothes off... A-And mine.." Hiccup managed to mutter throughout the soft moans.

  Jack only nodded as pulled away once a satisfactory mark was created and he did't hesitate to rip off his lovers shirt, exposing his tanned, freckled skin. Jack shuddered at the sight and moved off Hiccup in order to remove his pants and shoes, throwing the clothing on the floor once it had been removed. The larger male then removed his own clothing and threw them to join Hiccup's. Without hesitation, he moved a hand to graze over the bulge that was already forming within Hiccup's boxers, causing the male to twitch.

  With a chuckle, he used the same hand to gently massage the clothed member, eliciting even more, adorable moans from his small lover. He loved nothing more than to watch as the pleasure the boy was feeling rose, and boy, was it hot. Jack could tell he was also becoming hard and he released Hiccup for a moment in order to retrieve the lube from a bag. Once obtained, Jack returned and promptly threw off Hiccup's boxers. The white-haired male squirted lubrication onto three fingers and carefully placed his index finger at Hiccup's entrance. He rubbed softly before pushing the digit inside which caused Hiccup to squirm a but before relaxing around the finger. Hiccup had allowed his eyes to shut and his lashes were resting against his reddened cheek. Jack grinned as he began to thrust the digit before adding in a second. Hiccup faltered slightly but soon he let out a pleasured groan at the feeling inside him.

  With that, Jack thrusted the two fingers in before he began to scissor them to try and stretch his cute husband faster, with no pain. Next, came the third finger. Jack slid the finger inside as well and felt his fingers become tightened around as Hiccup tensed. It had been quite awhile since they had done it, and well, the third finger hurts like a bitch. After a moment, he relaxed and gave his husband a nod which pushed Jack to thrust the fingers in at a rather fast pace, if he wanted, he could have pleasured Hiccup with just his fingers, but that wasn't enough.

  Jack slowly retracted his fingers and slicked his length with lube. He then moved himself to have Hiccup wrap his small legs around Jack's waist. Once that was done, Jack positioned himself and thrusted inside the other male. The action caused both men to emit a pleasured moan. Jack felt very good as warmth surrounded his length and he pushed in as far as he could. Jack leaned down to connect he and Hiccup's lips before beginning to thrust inside his husband. Then, he sped up as he nipped at Hiccup's lip, asking for entrance which was eagerly given. Jack slipped his tongue inside of Hiccup's mouth and explored what he could as his thrusting just escalated in speed. Hiccup threw his arms around Jack and rubbed his tongue with the larger males. The auburn male was a moaning mess into the heated kiss until he had to pull apart as soon as Jack had hit his sweet spot.

  The white-haired male smirked as he rammed into that spot as hard and fast as he could causing Hiccup to drag his nails across his lovers pale back. The room was filling with boisterous moaning and hushed breaths as the two continued until they both had reached climax. As they finished, Jack removed himself from Hiccup and wrapped him arms snug around the smallers chest, holding him close and tight.

  "I love you, Hiccup.." Jack peppered kisses over Hiccup's freckled cheeks as he whispered against his flesh.

  "Mm... I-I love you too Jack..." Hiccup opened his eyes slightly to gaze upon his lovers face before he wrapped his arms tighter. He knew then, that he had made the right choice.