I Now Pronounce You...

It had been six months since Jack popped the question and Hiccup had spent whatever free-time he had to plan the wedding. He asked Jack for help every so often, but he really wanted the wedding to incorporate both of them, in whatever way possible. But, today was the day. Hiccup's father had come around and had grown to love Jack, so he paid for everything. The wedding, the reception, even the honeymoon. Hiccup planned the perfect wedding, it was small, because he and Jack only wanted close friends and family, but it was beautiful nonetheless. Hiccup had chosen green roses, which symbolize optimism and hope along with ice blue clematis which symbolize mental beauty. The flowers were on the arch that had been placed on the altar, they were also lining the ends of each pew. He had also chosen a three tier wedding cake with blue and green flowers spiraling around the cake. Needless to say, the wedding had a blue and green theme to symbolize both boys. The reception, however, was winter themed for Jack. At the moment, people were arriving and taking their seats. The first to arrive was Hiccup and Jack, who separated from each other to get themselves ready. Stoick was busying himself helping Hiccup, and North was doing the same with Jack. Both fathers were the epitome of proud at the moment.

  Next, Gobber, Astrid, and the few others had arrived along with Jack's friends: Tiana, Sandy and Mundy. They all sat down and began to chatter excitedly. Much to Hiccup's disdain, he had invited his cousin Snoutlot, he really didn't care for him much, but he was family. Snoutlot had always messed with Hiccup, literally his entire life. With everyone there, Hiccup was finished getting dressed. He was wearing a tux with a forest green tie, his hair was the way it usually was because there is no way it would stay in place. Jack however, was wearing a tux as well, except he was wearing an ice blue tie that matched his eyes. Both boys were incredibly nervous, not because they worried someone would end up backing out, but because this was the beginning of the rest of their lives. Today they would be joined together in holy matrimony.

  It was time. Jack made his way to the altar and he had chosen his father to be his best man. Jack looked over only to see Toothless napping with a bright green ribbon tied around his neck. He blinked before letting a small laugh escape his lips. Hiccup would have brought Toothless to the wedding, he assumed that he was Hiccup's best man. Then, the music started. Hiccup was mentally freaking out. His dad gave him a gentle pat on the back before leading him to the aisle. Hiccup's cheeks had became a light pink as he looked around at everyone, then his gaze fell on Jack. He really couldn't believe how incredibly handsome Jack looked, he actually thought he looked more attractive than usual, if that was even possible. Jack had turned to look at Hiccup and as soon as he saw the other, his eyes began to tear up. He thought Hiccup looked beautiful, handsome, among other things.

  Stoick had slowly walked Hiccup down the aisle and stopped at the altar, the large man then stood beside of Hiccup after he picked up Toothless, who was sitting up in Stoick's arms, his eyes darting around the room before landing on his master. Hiccup stared up at Jack with a soft blush before his hands wiped away the stray tears that threatened to fall from Jack's piercing blue eyes.

  "You look stunning..." Jack spoke softly as his gaze never strayed away from Hiccup, at this moment, he felt like he was the luckiest man on the planet.

  "Oh, hush." Hiccup moved back as the preacher began, his gaze shifting from Jack to look at the other man as he spoke.

  Soon, it was time for vows, and they had each written their own, so Jack opted to go first.