Becoming One on the Beach

A/N: nsfw warniiiing.

  A day after the two had began to date, Jack planned a nice date. He knew Hiccup wouldn't much enjoy anything extravagant so, he had planned a picnic on the beach and then a stroll that would lead them to the pier. Once there, he planned to sit and watch the sunset. It was a simple date, but for the two of them it'd be perfect. The current time being 3 o'clock in the afternoon, so Jack had began to make the food they'd need for their picnic. With much carefulness he packed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruit, chips, and a few different drinks ranging from soda to juice. He didn't know what Hiccup preferred so, that is why he packed variations. Bringing a hand up to slide through snow-white locks, the picnic basket was ready. Jack allowed a sigh of accomplishment escape his lips before he went into the room he was using and grabbed a rather nice blanket that would be perfect. Gentle hands sat the blanket on top of the basket and he decided to take a seat on the couch and wait for Hiccup.

  Jack was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a nice black tank top with a blue and white shirt over it, of course the sleeves were rolled up to his elbow. Hiccup however, had been changing from outfit to outfit to find something that would be cute. Emerald eyes rolled as he heard Toothless let out an aggravated mewl and Hiccup finally found a decent outfit. He had opted to wear a pair of jeans, black converse and top it off with a plain black t-shirt which, overall it was a plain outfit but, he didn't really want to copy Jack. So, he quickly flattened out his auburn locks and walked to where Jack was. Upon hearing Hiccup, he grew a playful grin as he stood and strolled to grasp the basket and blanket within his hands.

  "You look cute, huh? I knew you would." Jack stated as he maneuvered the objects so he could hold out a single hand to Hiccup.

  "Jeez...I look plain compared to you, I couldn't figure out what to wear." Hiccup spoke softly as he stepped forward an took Jack's hand within his own.

  No hesitation, Jack led Hiccup out of the condo and down the path to the beach. He was just really eager about the date, but he wanted it to be perfect. Sapphire eyes scanned the area till he found a mildly secluded area and he led his auburn haired boyfriend towards it. Hiccup, however, was just following along happily. Once he made it to the spot, Jack retracted his hand from Hiccup' and he sat the basket on the ground. After a moment. He had unfolded the blanket and in a few flicks of his wrists, he had the blanket flattened out onto the warm sand. With a nod of approval, Jack moved himself and sat the basket in the middle. Then, turning to Hiccup, he motioned for him to sit which he agreed and sat himself down and soon after, Jack did as well.

  Then, Jack opened the basket with a smile, "Dig in! I didn't know what you'd want to drink, so I just put in variations."

  "Haha, okay. Thanks, Jack." Hiccup retorted with a warm smile gracing his features and his slender, sun-kissed hands dug in and pulled out a soda, sandwich, and some fruit with a smile. Of course, Jack did the same and pulled out his own food and the two began to eat.

  After maybe, fifteen to twenty minutes the two had finished eating and Jack had packed everything back into the basket before he sprawled himself out happily on the blanket. His pale skin practically glowing form the suns rays. Soon, Hiccup lied down beside of Jack and rolled onto his side so he could peer at his boyfriends face. He just really loved being with Jack in this manner. The date was simple, but that's just what Hiccup preferred. He was never one to enjoy anything that was too ostentatious, occasionally yes, but not for romance. His emerald eyes gazed up at Jack' perfect features and he couldn't help but sigh. Hearing the sigh, Jack moved his gaze to meet with his lovers and that caused a perfect smile to form on his features. Then, he sat himself up and stood soon after.