Truth

Well guys, I was planning on having only one chapter left, but I love you so much I decided to give you two!

I hope you enjoy!

"How classic!" I exclaimed when I realized that they had locked us in an oversized metal cage. The Doctor looked around at the voltaen guards that surrounded us.  

"We are out!" He yelled not necessarily at any single person. He looked at me and smirked. "Take us to your leader!"  

I giggled and he smiled at me. "I love saying that" he whispered into my ear.  

Th crowd of guards began to shift and a path appeared splitting the group into two. Each guard had three large webbed fingers that grasped some sort of weapon. Probably one that concentrated their electric current into something even more deadly then it already was. Through the path that was made a strong looking Voltain walked through the crowd. The guards perked up at the sight of him and saluted him as he walked straight up to the cage.  

"Looks like we finally caught you, huh?" The voltain smirked. "And your little companion." He teased. My body temperature began to rise. The aliens themselves didn't scare me anymore, I had seen crazier and scarier by now, however I instinctively knew that we were in trouble. I figured that this time I wouldn't hide my true self from the Doctor; he had already figured out my true name.  

"What do you want with us?" The Doctor snapped at the voltain.  

"Just you." He explained. I was not going to let him touch the Doctor. He would burn to death before that happened. The Doctor's hand was still wrapped in mine. I could tell that he could feel the heat by the way he moved his fingers.  

"Did you know that your little device left a imprint on the machine? Which led us directly to you. I can even tell you where it is now." The voltain checked his watch-thing. "It's right in your pocket. But that's not a good place to have it. It's too easy to snatch." He smiled at the Doctor. "Why don't you hand it over?" He suggested.  

"Over my dead body" the Doctor exclaimed in his face. The Voltain began to chuckle.  

"You boy!" He barked at a nearby soldier.  

"Yes general Howten!" The soldier stood at attention. General Howten tossed the soldier the key.  

"So Doctor, not over your dead body, right?" He asked "What about over hers?" My head shot up at the General. I saw the cage door open and the guard walk in.  

"Don't touch me" 

"Don't touch her" the Doctor and I growled simultaneously but it didn't stop the guard. I backed up by the bars and wrapped my arms around them. Using mainly my good leg I jumped and kicked the guard to the other side of the cage. He sat there dazed for a few seconds until two more guards tried to grab me. The Doctor looked over unsure of what to do. I let go of the bar and kicked one of the guards in the gut. I quickly turned and hit the other one in the face, right at what I would believe was its nose. The other charged back at me and I punched him once more. I could feel my body temperature rise even more and it wouldn't be long until I would burst into flames. Then before I knew it, the first guard grabbed my arms and dragged me out of the room.  

"Doctor!" I yelled. I could feel the electricity pulse through me but I could also feel the pain that my super-heated body brought. Neither one of us was going to last much longer. The Doctor thrusted his hands through the bars and grabbed the general's collar.  

"You let her go. Or I will make sure that this ship, or anyone on it, doesn't survive my departure."  

"Hand over the device" the general said centimeters away from the Doctor's face. I continued to try to struggle out of the alien's hold. The Doctor glanced at me and gritted his teeth. He could see the pain on my face.