Planning Her Rescue

Dedicated to one of my most awesome fans whos comment on a different story inspired queen Susan the stubborn :)

"I can send you into the world that Susan is, but if you are seen by anyone who knew the Pevensies, the whole plan will crash," Aslan said, as the Pevensies and their friends entered the howe.

"Aslan, can we go in disguse? I mean, Caspian can stay himself but the rest of us?" Lucy asked the lion.

"Then, Dear one, I would not be able to send as many of you. Althought you would have unlimited time to try and save her, I would only be able to send, you, Edmund, and Caspian." Aslan told her.

"Oh," Lucy said, somewhat defeated.

"Send them in disguse," Peter said suddenly.

The Lion nodded at High King Peter, and it was decided.

"But Peter! I know you want to go! Send him instead of me," Lucy begged.

"No, Dear One, you must go. The three of you I had said before will be crucial to saving her," Aslan said.

"But... But," Lucy stuttered, looking at Peter.

"Lucy, Susan needs you. I was the one who turned on her, and I do not want to make her turn on herself more because of me," Peter said, angry at himself for his ignorance of Susan's feelings.

"But Peter, you're better with this sort of thing," Lucy argued.

The two sibilings got into an argument over this, and the other watched, confused as to what to do.

"Enough already! Susan needs us and we're arguing over something that must be done," Edmund's logical statement quieted Lucy and Peter.

"So... What will we look like," Lucy asked, acting if the whole argument had never happened.

"Whatever you wish," Aslan told her.

"Ooh! I always wanted to be blonde!" Lucy said excitedly.

Aslan chuckled. "Blonde it is... Although you do realize Susan will still see you as yourself."

"Oh of course I knew Susan would see us normally! But everyone else will see me as a blonde!" Lucy squealed.

Aslan smiled at her, then turne to Edmund. "And you king Edmund? What do you wish to look like?"

Edmund smiled, some what embarrassed. "I always kind of wanted to be blonde as well..."

Caspian and Peter looked at te raven haired king and laughed.

"Jealous of my amazing good looks?" Peter teased.

"Oh shut up! Besides, the quicker we are disgused the quicker we get to England and Susan," Edmund stated.

The group became more serious, remembering the importance of their mission. If Susan couldn't be saved, well, Narnia wouldn't be balanced.

After Aslan finished disguising the two, Lucy, Edmund, and Caspian prepared for the travel.

"Good luck! And remember, Susan can be quite stubborn sometimes," Peter said.

"Trust me, I remember," Edmund laughed. "Aslan, you should have made her Queen Susan the stubborn."

The Lion smiled, but also reminded them that this wasn't the best time to make jokes.

"Remember, Susan is so far gone she can even push me away. This will be a real challenge for you," Aslan spoke somberly.

The trio nodded, each serious.

Caspian knew hewould do whatever it took to save his Susan. She was only hurting herself because of something she thought he had done. And that was killing him.

Lucy realized she and Susan had grow apart, and she had never triedto reach out to her. She felt more guilt a she realized she could have prevented this trip.

Edmund and Susan had always had a special bond. And he had known she was hurting and had done nothing about it. This was his chance to right that.

The group was then transported to a land Lucy and Edmund once called home. England.