One More Night - Cam And Tay's Six Month

Hey guys!!

Alright, I owe you an explanation. Well, I decided against doing Cam's POV as an entire story. Before you get mad, here's why: I got tired. I love these guys, I really do, but their story is over. I'm doing this chapter and then that's it. If I ever get really bored, I may do other ones, but this to me is the last REAL chapter you need to worry about his POV on. I found it's really hard to get motivated to write this story, so I'm not going to. I'm sorry to everyone who was liking it, I really am, but do you want me to reach a point where I hate Just One Night? Because I feel like that's what would happen if I made this a full length thing...

Anyway, there's my explanation. I hope you guys don't hate me for it...

So, yeah, here's the six month chapter! Hope you like it!

Cam And Tay's Six Month

This was it. This was really it. We'd reached six months of dating.

I couldn't believe Tay hadn't bailed on me yet. I'd spent my time secretly looking up what this meant on Google, figuring out what we were supposed to do today, because I honestly didn't know.

After asking Matthew, who'd complained and said he spent his six-months looking up baby stuff, and using Google, I'd learned one thing. We were going to have to talk.

I knew that, if nothing else, I wanted to tell Tay I loved her. I knew there was a good chance she'd break up with me, but I had to take the risk. It had been a thought in my head for a month now, but I was so sure that I was in love with her. I was sure I could convince her to stay, if she didn't already want to.

Oh, God I hoped she wanted to stay. All the warnings Wes had given me, the warnings other guys in soccer had given me about her, they suddenly made sense. I could see how they would fall so deeply in love with her, only for her to tell them she couldn't do that.

I just hoped I was different, that I was the exception this time.

I heard a knock on the door. This was it, really it. I was going to initiate the dreaded talk that all guys seemed to hate, but I was excited. Sure, part of me was hiding in fear, but the other part knew Tay liked me a lot, at least.

I opened the door, not even giving her a chance to say hello, before I hugged her. “Six months, baby!” I shouted, loving that my mom had agreed to leave us alone all day for this.

“Yeah, yeah, what do you want to do on this miraculous day?” Tay asked me. I knew she was probably a little, if not a lot, scared, so I didn't make fun of her for being sarcastic about this.

Instead, I played the casual card. “Let's talk. We should probably do that, right?” I probably sounded too uncaring, but I didn't want her knowing how much I'd done to make sure this went well.

Tay just shrugged at me. “How should I know? This is the longest relationship I've ever been in, remember?”

“Oh yeah...” I lied. Of course I remembered, and everyday I wanted to rub it in my soccer friend's faces that I was the one she was slowly starting to settle for. Me, not them. “I wish we could ask Matt,” I commented, acting as though I didn't have a clue what I wanted to happen today.

“Cam, for their six months, Rania told Matt she was pregnant, which I am definitely not,” Tay said. I'd been about to comment about the Rania and Matt thing, but that last statement changed my mind.

“Are you sure?” I winked, telling her I was joking. It wasn't my fault if I kind of liked the idea of her having my kid. Obviously not for a really long time, but still, the idea wasn't horrible.