One More Night - Cam: The Day After

Hey Wattpad!

Here's the next chapter! The next one will take a lot longer to upload because it's no where near done yet:P

So, what else is there? Oh yeah, I'll be uploading the FIRST chapter of my new story in just over a week!:D It will be up on the 1st September!!!:D

Also, the banner on the side was by Starburstalicious! That girl is, like, amazing

Anyway, hope you like the chapter. Not a lot that's different just yet xD

Cam: The Day After

“Uh, player says what now?” She asked me, sounding shocked.

Crap, make up something! “I love YouTube?” What the hell, brain? I love YouTube? Really?

“That’s what I thought. Jeez, don’t scare me like that.” She got out of the bed, and I had to stop myself from asking her to stay with me. Is this how some girls got after one night with me? If it is, I owe a lot of girls an apology, because it does not feel good.

Taylor gasped and began throwing on clothes. “Holy shit!” she hissed.

“What happened?” I asked. Had she forgotten a pill or something? Or what if she realized I wasn’t entirely joking?

“Um, Rania, my best friend, has kind of been looking for me for the past four hours!” Taylor exclaimed, looking around the room.

Damn we lasted that long? Most first timers don’t even last a couple of hours. At least, when they’re with me. “Four hours? Nice stamina.” I said. Nice stamina? Was that really all I could think of? “Hold on, Rania? Dammit…” Matthew had told me his girl Rania had ordered me to stay away from Taylor. Knowing my shit luck, this was Taylor.

I looked up at her, and seeing her confused look, I told her, adding, “I don’t know why though, you’re a cool girl.” Cool girl? What was I in, the 90s?

Taylor laughed. “She thinks me wanting to not be a virgin is stupid and I should wait. I was getting desperate and you kind of came up.” She explained. I felt my eyebrow rise; I was a desperate option? “Don’t do that, you know you have a reputation.” She scolded, grinning victoriously. “I figured if I could get you alone, you’d help. And look at that, it worked.” She smirked, and I wanted to explain that I didn’t care I was used; I just wanted her to use me for the next 80 or so years.

No, I didn’t! Damn, what was up with me right now?

“I feel so used.” I placed my hand over my heart, faking dramatics. What was this girl doing to me? Four hours of mind blowing sex and I act like this? Jesus Christ…

“Yeah, yeah, Player. Acting really isn’t your forte.” She giggled, and I wanted to shut her up with a kiss.

No, I wanted to do her. I couldn’t have romantic feelings. I couldn’t break rule number one.