One More Night - Cam And Tay's First Night

Hey Wattpad!

So, just a random fact: I got my Senior Pictures done today! For those of you who don't know, Senior Pictures are basically where you get photos of yourself done by a professional for your Senior year of High School:) I got to get my hair and nails done! SO much fun!!:D

Anyway, I almost didn't upload because I'm so tired, but I figured that since this chapter was already written, I might as well:P 

So yeah, that's my life xD Enjoy the chapter:)

Cam and Tay's First Night!

“Hey Matthew!” I shouted over the music.

“Hey bro! Listen, I have to get to my girl. I’ll talk to you later, ok?” He said, starting to walk away, only to come back and add, “by the way, she sent me a text telling me to tell you not to talk to her friend Taylor. I don’t know why, I’m just the messenger.”

I nodded, slightly confused, but let him go after Rania. I didn’t even know who this Taylor girl was, but I guess I’d know her or something. Rania, however, was hot, but she was Matthew’s. I may sleep around, but I don’t go for taken girls. The girls whose virginities I’ve taken? They were practically begging me to do it, so why wouldn’t I help?

I ran into a couple of people on my way to the drinks table, even a couple of girls I’d slept with before who were definitely up for another night. I remembered every girl, making sure I remembered who was good, who was bad, who was fun, and all so I could remember who to sleep with again, and who I should always avoid.

There was a girl at the bar, just sipping away at some drink. I could only see her back, but she didn’t look like someone I’d slept with before…

I smirked, walking over confidently.

“Did it hurt?” I began.

She turned, and I recognized her from a couple of my classes. I’d never really spoken to her, trying to keep school and parties separate situations. She definitely looked hotter than she did in school.

“Did what hurt?” She asked, smiling slightly.

“Falling from heaven.” I shrugged. This was a popular pick up line, sure, but it always worked for an easy lay.

What I didn’t expect was her reaction.

She snorted in a strangely cute way, saying, “Not until I saw you.”

She froze, making me laugh. This girl was feisty. “I think I like you.” I chuckled, earning a relieved smile. Why would she be relieved?

“I got a lot more of those.” She giggled.

“So what’s your name Cutie?” I asked, mentally scolding myself for the nickname. It was too personal, somehow. Babe and baby were supposed to be the only ones, but something told me this girl would kill me if I tried either.

“Cutie? That’s original. I’m Taylor. Use that, not Cutie.” She told me. Yeah, she was feisty alright. I loved it. I recognized the name vaguely from somewhere, but ignored the thought. Right now, this girl was going to get my full attention.

Even though I had a feeling she knew who I was, I said, “I’m Cameron, Cutie.”

The glaring reaction was totally worth it. The look seemed to tell me she hated the nickname, but at the same time she loved it.