The Studio

"We're here." I shouted, enthusiastically, as I shut off my bike.

Lucifer slowly released my waist as he carefully climbed off my bike. His face looked as white as a sheet. I covered my mouth with one hand so I wouldn't bust out laughing on him. His expression was so priceless. A giggled escaped my lips as Lucifer turned to glare at me.

Let's just say there's a reason why my friends won't let me ride my bike with them.

"You're insane!" Lucifer finally managed to shout at me.

I chuckled. " I know."

"I never wanna ride on that thing with you again!" He cried, as he stalked off towards the studio building.

"Then it's a good thing we won't ever have to see each other again." I said, smoothly as got back on my bike.

Shivers ran up and down my spine as I looked over the building once more. I hated this place with a passion. I shook my head as tried to shake away the memories of my childhood that threatened to overflow my mind.

The sound of the large glass doors opening caused me to look up. A guy around our age, wearing black tight fitting skinny jeans with numoreous rips in them and a classic punk band tee, came running towards us. I rose an eyebrow at him. He was the drummer of the group.

"Luci!" He shouted, practically jumping on Lucifer, smothering him in a bone crushing hug. "Where have you been? I've missed you so much! Were you cheating on me again?"

I stiffled a laugh at the expression on Lucifer's face. The drummer guy narrowed his eyes at me in mock offense. I couldn't help, but to bust out laughing. This guy was so weird!

"Are you laughing at our gay love?" He asked, in a mocked hurt voice.

"No, by all means. I just didn't think Lucifer swung that way. Congrats." I said, chuckling. Lucifer glared at me.

"I'm not gay, you idiot!" Lucifer snapped, hitting the drummer on the head, causing him to recoil and latch onto me.

"He hit me!" He said, fake sobbing into my shoulder.

"Aw, it's okay!" I cooed. "You shouldn't abuse your boyfriend, Luci!"

"He's not my boyfriend!" Lucifer snapped, his face growing red.

The drummer guy, tightened his arms around my waist. "He's so mean to me, isn't he?"

"Yes, yes he is." I chuckled.

Lucifer rolled his eyes as he pushed past us. "Shut up, Jess. Let's just go back inside."

'Jess' chuckled as he shook his head. "You're no fun, Luci." He turned to face me. "Well, guess I gotta go! Later!"

I chuckled as I hopped onto my bike and revved the engine. I waved back at him and sped off, my destination was to go as far away from this place again. I sighed as I attempted to will the memories back into the depths of my mind.

~~~~

"Chelsea!" Miranda cried as she threw herself into my arms.

I chuckled as I gently patted her head. The girls from my cheer squad were getting ready to head out for our annual two week party bash at Lynn's summer house. Normally, I'd be going with them, but this year I had to stay back to watch over Jace since my mom and Roger were going on a vacation of their own.

I rolled my eyes at that. Lynn chuckled as she hugged me tightly. Miranda hugged me again as she tried to hold back her tears.  "I'm going to miss you!"

"I'll miss you guys too! Y'all better be careful and text me when you land!" I said, with a stern voice causing the girls to laugh.

"Whatever you say, Mom!" They said in unison, causing us all to bust out laughing

I watched with a smile as my friends piled into Lynn's mini-van. I was going to miss these girls so much. I hadn't even told any of them about what happened with Lucifer. I was sure Miranda would crap herself once she found out.

I giggled as I waved them off. Once they were out of sight, I turned on my heel and sauntered into the house. It was going to be a miserable two weeks without my best friends. I walked over to the kitchen and pulled the door open. I grabbed a bottle of blue Powerade and sighed.

Jace was still at Kelly's house, my mom and Roger were already on their flight to some unknown location, and I was stuck at home alone. I sighed again as I plopped down on the sofa. The good thing was that I had to go to work in about two hours so I wouldn't just be stuck at home in boredom.

I popped in 'Where the Heart Is'  and got comfortable on my cozy couch. While the movie played, I couldn't help but think back on what happened today. Never in my wildest dreams did I think, I'd have to go back to that place.

That place held too many memories that I would rather forget. And that fact that I had to go there again because of a certain egotistic, perverse, play-boyish ass cod just felt like a bad omen. My churned at that thought. Of all the girls in this town, why did it have to be me who ended up saving his ass?

It was situation like this that made me hate my good natured personality. i hated not being able to say no to a person in need. I've been this way since I was little. If I ever saw someone in need, I would make it my mission to go help them. It was how my dad had raised me.

I sighed as I shook my head. I didn't want to start thinking about my father right now. The sound of my phone ringing filled my ears, which caused a grateful sigh to escape my lips. I needed the distraction. Sliding my finger across the screen, I placed the phone against my ear.

"Hello?" I asked, in a bored tone.

"Is this..um...Chelsea?" An arrogant voice asked, causing me to narrow my eyes.

"How did you get this number?" I snapped.

"Do you know who I am? Something like this is no problem." He snickered.

I rolled my eyes. "So what do you want?"

"I left my sunglasses at your house. Bring them to me."

"Sure, right away." I muttered sarcastically, as I turned off the tv.

"I'm serious."

"Well, I'm busy." I said, simply as I walked to my closet, pulling out my uniform.

"What could you possibly be doing right now?" Lucifer scoffed.

"Work." I snapped, hanging up my phone.

That arrogant ass. I shook my head, deciding he wasn't worth my time. I quickly got dressed and pulled my hair up into a tight ponytail. My phone started ringing again and I sighed, thinking it was just Lucifer.

I answered the phone, ready to give him a piece of my mind when Jace's voice came through the speaker.

"Hey, I don't think Ima make it home tonight." He said.

"Okay." I said back, hanging up my phone soon after.

I sighed as I pocketed my phone as I headed down the stairs. I opened the coat closet and pulled out my jacket. I spotted Lucifer's glasses laying on the floor and I sighed. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just go drop these off after work.

I picked up his glasses and slipped them on my face. I hurried out the house, locking it securely, and ran for work. Normally, I would have jut taken my bike, but the weather felt nice today. I wanted to enjoy the night.

You gotta enjoy the little things, right?

___________________________________

A/N: Sorry, I took so long =/

Facebook is in the external!

Be sure to comment/vote/fan! I really appreciate it! Thanks so much for all the support!