The Beginning

"Chelsea, please!" Jace begged again, for about the thousandth time.

"No, Jace. You know I don't even like them."

"But I can't go unless someone goes with me!"

"I thought Oliver was going with you. Isn't that all you two talked about since I bought the tickets?" I asked, feeling slightly annoyed.

"His mom got sick so he has to stay home and watch her. I'd ask Kelly or Mitch, but they are out of town! Please, Chelsea!"

I groaned as I shut my textbook. We had about two weeks till school started. I had finished most of the homework I had been assigned for the summer. I shook my head as I got up from my computer desk.

Jace, being the sweet, annoying little brother that he was, had been bugging me for about two days now to go with him to the concert today. Normally, I would have agreed, but this wasn't just a regular concert. It was a Kratos concert. One of the most popular, most expensive concerts to date.

I couldn't stand Kratos. They were like your typical, cliche band. All about the fame, not about their music. I honestly didn't understand why so many of my friends were in love with this band. Their music was probably the only good thing about them. The only reason I had bought those tickets in the first place was because today is Jace's birthday.

I looked over to Jace and groaned. He looked so sad and desperate. I hated how he always knew how to guilt me into things. Jace had been dying to go to this concert ever since he had learned they were playing here on his birthday. But if he didn't have someone to go with him, Roger wouldn't let him go.

I had a feeling I was going to regret what I was about to say.

"Fine. I'll go with you." I mumbled, walking into the bathroom that connected our rooms.

I could almost feel Jace's face light up. "Really? You promise?"

"I promise." I chuckled.

Jace held out his pinky for me and I looped mine with his. "You can't break a promise."

"Never." I mumbled, smiling at him.

"You're the best big sister ever!" Jace exclaimed, happily.

"I know." I chuckled. "Now get out of here. I have to go meet Miranda at the mall."

"Make sure you buy a cute outfit so you can make me look good!" Jace said, smirking as he went to his room.

I rolled my eyes at that. Typical Jace. Reverting back to his normal self once he got what he wanted. I shook my head as I pulled out my make up bag. I didn't normally like to wear make up, but Miranda would kill me if I met up with her barefaced. Not like it really mattered, though. Once I tell her I'm going to the concert, I'll be dead either way.

I suppressed a groan as I continued painting my face. Well, this should be a fun conversation.

xXx

"I hate you."

"Randa, stop it." I mumbled, as we sat down in the food court.

"I can't believe you! It's not fair! You don't even like Kratos! Why can't we just switch places?" Miranda complained.

"One, because Jace begged me to go with him and two, you would probably ditch my little brother in hopes that what's-his-face will notice you." I said, as I munched on my fries.

"His name is Lucifer, Chel! And he is so amazingly hot." Miranda said, going into her dream mode.

"And he uses it to his advantage." I rolled my eyes.

Miranda sighed, deciding it was best to change the subject. All of my friends knew just how much I hated Kratos. It was pointless to argue with me about them.

"So, did you finish all you're summer homework?"

"Not yet. I need like two more essays. You?" I asked.

"I haven't even cracked it. I hate English."

I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Miranda to wait till the last possible moment to do her homework.

"Are you going to be able to make the resort?" I asked her.

"Duh! There's no way I'm missing that. It's, like, a tradition for us to go. What about you?"

"I don't I'll be able to make it this year."

"What? Why?"

"I have to watch Jace."

Miranda groaned. "Bummer. I was so looking forward to us all being there."

"Yeah, sorry. I gotta go." I muttered, standing up.

"Well, alright. Do you need a lift home?"

"Nope. Dylan is picking me up."

Miranda rolled her eyes. None of my friends really liked Dylan. We used date, but then he cheated on me with some other girl. I forgave him because he had always been a best friend to me. And I had already known our relationship was doomed from the start. But my girls never seemed to understand that.

"I'll see you later." I said, as I headed towards the front.

xXxXxAuthor's NotexXxXx

Okay it's out!

I know it's kinda filler-ish, but it's the beginning. Just bare with it please.

Facebook Fan page(Check external link)-Stay update, read extra side stories, or post on discussions.

Twitter@ToLoVeThEuNlOvE- Tweet lol.

I ask for at least two comments before I update again. =]

xXxEndxXx