The Band

Not edited*

I chose Alex Pettyfer to play Lucifer cuz, well, he's sexy lol. I always imagine that their music is along the same lines as Skillet.

__________________

"Daddy! Daddy, look, I got an A on my test!" Cried an excited little 6 year old.

She nearly trampled down her father was she thrust her wrinkled, graded test into his face. The little girls enthusiasm was so high she hadn't realized her father had been in the middle of practice. She had just wanted him to praise her.

His deep, hearty chuckle caused a blush to rise on her already rosy cheeks. The little girl was in love with his laugh. It was the most magical thing she had ever heard. Everything about her father was magical to her. He was her hero.

"Wow! That's so amazing, BuggaBoo!" Her father cheered as he twirled her in circles.

Her high pitched giggles filled the room She threw her little arms in the air and enjoyed the sensation of being over the moon. She could hear the other band mates clapping and laughing in the background.--

"Hello? Earth to Chelsea! You there?" Lucifer obnoxious voice asked, pulling me back to reality.

"Sorry. You were saying?" I replied, shaking my head from my memories.

Now wasn't the time to be getting lost in the past. We were currently parked outside of the Merger Hotel, the same hotel the members of Kratos! were staying at.

Lucifer had wanted me to meet them at the studio, but I had absolutely refused. Going there meant reliving past memories I kept buried. It also meant I had a high chance of meeting him. The bastard that caused everything.

And that was something I never wanted to do.

"Are you ready?" He asked, his tone full of irritation.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get this over with. I have a paper to write." I muttered back, quickly getting out of the car.

Lucifer rolled his eyes as he followed me. The hotel valet quickly ran over to retrieve the keys to Lucifers car. The poor boys face was flushed as he stumbled and stuttered. You would think he'd be meeting the president or something. Not some stuck up, wannabe Rock God.

Lucifer quickly handed over the keys before wrapping an arm around my waist and leading us into the hotel. I could hear the sounds of shutters going off behind us. I had to resist the urge to hit him in the ribs. Hard.

The sound of a satisfyingly painful, grunt caused a smile to grace my face as we walked towards the elevators.

Whoops.

"You're a bully." he grumbled, rubbing his side.

"And you're an ass. Glad we got that cleared up."

"I don't know what I see in you." He replied, loudly with a smirk.

The eyes on my back didn't go unnoticed by me. i just rolled my eyes and followed him into the elevator. This asshole was doing it on purpose. He wanted everyone to think we were an item, but why?

Little had I known at the time that I would soon find out.

_________❤️_________

Meeting the band wasn't as horrible as I had assumed it would be. The guys were actually more down to earth and laid back. After my first impression with Jesse, meeting him a second time was a lot better. Apparently, the first time we met he had been hyped up on energy drinks and sugar.

Kratos! consisted of five guy members. A drummer, Jesse, bass guitar, John, lead guitar, David, keyboard, Phil, and vocalist, Lucifer. The guys seemed to get along well. I had expected them to all be as obnoxious as Lucifer is, but I was pleasantly surprised.

"I'm so jelly right now!" Miranda screeched, causing me to yank the phone from my ear.

I was in the middle of describing my afternoon with the band to her.

"Can you calm down? It wasn't that big of a deal." I mumbled, as I absentmindedly playing with my necklace.

"Not that beal of a deal?! Are you serious?!!! You just met the hottest band of the year and you think it's not that big of a deal??!!!" Miranda snapped, "God, what I wouldn't give to be in your shoes right now!!!"

"I'm in socks."

"Oh shut up!"

I busted out laughing at her sulky voice. It was just too much fun to mess with her.

"Stop pouting. Lucifer said that they'd come back at end of summer so I promise you can meet him then." I told her.

I pulled away just in time before her ear splitting shriek filled the line. I could hear her shouting really and omg over and over again. After managing to calm her down, we talked for a while more before I told her I had homework and hung up.

If I let that girl, she'd talk my ear off.

Letting out a tired sigh, I flipped open my English books and got to work on finish my last two essays. School was right around the corner and that meant my days of relaxation and freedom were going to end.

Now, don't get me wrong, I loved school and my friends. My issue was that the school Jace and I went to was a private academy that was for the smartest(albeit richest) kids in the city. The tuition alone was enough to put us in debt.

The only reason Jace and I could afford it was because my fathers insurance covers the fees.

I quickly shook my head. Now was not the time to get stressed out. I was a straight A student(as is Jace) so school comes fairly easy to me. It's my friends that make school a little intolerable.

My friends enjoy living the high life. Which means partying, maker overs, and anything with bling. I don't have the same luxury as they do. I have to work hard and earn what I want. While my friends are out deciding which Coach or LouieVoutin they want, I'm here struggling to support my family.

But don't get it twisted. I don't despise or hate my friends for what they have. I've learned to accept that some people are blessed with everything and others have to work for it. I love my friends; I just can't always do what they do.

The sound of a beep pulled me from my thoughts. Reaching for my phone I quickly unlocked the screen. I clicked on my notifications to see the text message.

It was from Lucifer.

I'm coming over, Sugabear! 😘 -Luci🔫

An annoyed groan left my lips. That boy just didn't know when to give up. Luckily for me, I had the house to myself. I wouldn't have to deal with Jace fangirling all over him.

Plz don't. U've harassed me enuff. - Chelsea

U knw u miss me! Almost there! -Luci🔫

Bout as much as a lamb misses a lion. - Chelsea

N dnt b txtn n drivin!!!! -Chelsea.

I shook my head as I stretched out in my chair. All I wanted to do was go to bed and now I was going to have to entertain this idiot.

Could my night get any worse?

Apparently it could.....

___________________________________

TaDa! An update!

So how's everyone liking the story so far?! Too slow? Well, don't worry cuz all the real dramas about to start!!

Oh yeah, I've made a new Twitter for my wattpad account.

Follow me @ToLoVeThEuNlOvE

So for the next chapter how about-

150 reads

20 votes

5 comments!!!