Chapter 3

Part three

  Kimberley woke, eyes blurry as she tried to focus. Blinking, the small numbers on the dvd display appeared.

    1.27 AM

  Kim yawned, fidgeting as she slowly remembered where she was, and then a smile crept to her lips. She snuggled closer to the gorgeous brunette, who was sleeping soundly by her side, cuddled together on the sofa. With one arm still trapped beneath the sleeping beauty she used her other hand to gently brush the girls hair away from her neck.

  Watching her chest slowly rise and fall, Kimberley was in awe. Biting her lower lip in anticipation she slowly leant forwards to kiss the soft skin of her neck, trailing to her collar bone. She followed the trail back up again before gently grazing her lips over Cheryl's.

  Cheryl moaned gently as she started to wake. Kim smiled lovingly as she watched the younger girl's brow furrow as she stretched and slowly opened her eyes, just a tiny bit. Leaning to kiss her again, Kim stared into her sleepy brown eyes whilst slowly tracing a line across her lower lip with her tongue. Parting her lips Cheryl allowed Kim entrance, her tongue probing her mouth gently as she felt her hand touch her cheek, their kiss intensifying. Her stomach flipped as she felt the older girl's hand twisting in her hair, gently forcing her head to tilt backwards to allow herself full access to her neck. Raising her head Kim grinned at Cheryl, eyes twinkling.

  "Your turn next." she repeated, thinking back to their earlier conversation in the corridor.

  Kim quickly pulled herself round until she was on top of Cheryl, her arm now free. Cheryl smiled as she looked up and saw Kimberley looking straight back at her, eyes full of love.

  She lowered her head, starting where she left off, kissing and softly licking her neck. Her hand remained in her hair, gently stroking the back of her head.

  Kim broke away sitting up, pulling Cheryl with her, lifting her up onto her lap. Her hands disappeared under her top, caressing her hips and stomach, all the time staring into each others eyes. Stretching up to kiss her lover she ran her hands slowly up Cheryl's strong, toned back, searching.

  Confused she pulled away from her, brow furrowing slightly as she concentrated more on finding the bra clasp. She looked up, noticing Cheryl's face, cheekily smiling at her, raising her eyebrows for the briefest of seconds.

  "Little tease." Kim muttered smiling to herself as she felt the familiar stirrings of lust as she realised that her girlfriend wasn't wearing a bra. She moved her hands to the front and gently cupped her breasts in her hands, nibbling and kissing her through her clothes.

  "Off....." Kim requested in a low quiet voice, swallowing hard.

  Cheryl smiled, showing those dimples that her lover found irresistable and reached for the hem of her top. She lifted it over her head, slowly, teasing her more.

  Kim stared, Cheryl's breasts at eye level as she remained straddling her lap. "You're beautiful." she whispered.

  Cheryl leant forward and kissed her hungrily, pushing Kimberley into the back of the sofa, while Kim's hands began to stroke and touch her. The passion intensifying Cheryl felt the pressure growing between her legs as she moaned into her lovers mouth. She felt the back of her hand stroke gently along her inner thigh, under her skirt, before slowly brushing across the front of her underwear and then returning to her thigh.

  "Mmmmmmmnnnn" Cheryl moaned, burying her head in Kim's neck, needing more. "Don't tease..."

  Suddenly she felt Kim's fingers push her underwear aside as her fingers entered her, palm rubbing against her where she needed it the most. Gently tugging her hair Kimberley lifts Cheryl's head from her neck to watch her as her climax reaches its peak, eyes closed, her face gently flushing, eyebrows knotting together. Cheryls body stiffened as she felt her muscles contract, her body shuddered against Kim's as she relaxed into her.

  Kim stood slowly, supporting Cheryl, allowing her to wrap her legs effortlessly around her waist, snuggling her naked upper body against Kim's soft jumper. With one hand on her girlfriends bottom and the other on the small of her back she carried her towards the stairs.

  Smiling lazily Cheryl leant back, both hands linked behind Kim's neck. Studying the older girl's face she leant forward to gently rub noses.

  "Love you."

  "Love you more."

Vote and comment if you want to continue uploading! they are appreciated! If you have any requests from GAM, inbox me or post on my message board! I upload them all