Chapter 17 Offical

Jack's POV

Elsa and I walked down the stairs. No one was in sight. I looked around as I went down the stairs. Elsa instantly went to the cupboards, pulling out a box. Before she could grab anything elsa I rapped my arms around her. I felt her smile as she held my arms.

"What are you doing Jack?" She asked as she spun around.

"You can't eat cereal. You deserve something delicious, and romantic." I whispered the last part. She started to laugh until she kissed my lips. I loved it when she did that.

"Cereal can be romantic." She said, turning around and getting the bowls.
I laughed and sat down. She plopped a bowl in front of me, sitting down on the opposite side. She ate, constantly looking up at me.

"Elsa I know this is fast and we just became mates but I kinda want to make this official, both here and to the rest of the world." Elsa gave me confused look.

"Jack what do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean," Pulling out a box I opened it showing it to her. "Marry me."

Her jaw dropped open and she looked at it.

"I guess that means yes?" Please let it be yes. Please!

"Absolutely!" She said as tears formed in her eyes. I pulled out the ring, putting in on the finger on her hand. She looked at it in awe. I leaned over the table, kissing her. She kissed me back, leaning over the table slightly.

"Damn it!" She yelled as she pulled away, looking down at her milk covered shirt. I began to laugh.

"Come on love, let's get you a clean shirt."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Chappie I Know But They're Getting Married! AnyWays Will UpDate Soon! Also Go And Read My New Book The Media's In Real Life. Brand New But Updating Fast. BYEEEEEE!