Chapter 2: Awakening

I woke up with a terrible head ache. I rubbed my forehead. The last thing I remember was being chased by the Rough. Wait... Oh no!

I shot up of the soft place I was sitting.

"Hey slow down. Your alright." I hesitantly sat back down and looked towards the direction of the voice that spoke to me. As I turned my head, I saw a man. Weirdly he had hair as white as snow and eyes as blue as the ocean. He looked nothing like the Roughs. So where am I?

"Who are you and how did I get here?!" I say as I stand up, grabbing him by the collar. I could feel my wolf, Eliza taking over.

"Wow calm down. I'm Alpha Jack Frost of the Moon pack. And we found you unconscious near the border of out territory. You looked pretty beat up so we brought you here to our pack house." I released my hand and stepped back, bowing my head in respect.

"My apologize sir." He laughs a little which makes me confused. Why would an Alpha laugh at me? Does he know I'm the Alpha Female for my pack?

"Please no formality. I only wish of it if there is danger." I nod, trying to not show any emotion. I have to be strong for what is left of my pack. If there is anyone left.

I was about to reply to his statement when I heard a gasp.

"Jackie!" A girl says. I turn my head to see a girl with extremely long blond hair, and emerald green eyes running over to the Alpha, pulling him for a kiss. I don't know why, but her outfit made me cringe. I mean, REALLY short denim shorts, a black croc top with extremely thin straps, a clear golden kinda coat (I don't know what it's called), and knee high boats. Personally, she looked kinda slutty to me. I mean, an Alpha female should dress a little more respectable, right?

"Jackie, when are you going to mark me?" Oh, I guess she wasn't an Alpha Female. Then why is she kissing an Alpha?

"When the time comes, I will Punz" Punz? What kinda name is that? It's probably just a nick name. That would make more sense.

She turned her head towards me and glared. Trust me, it was a deadly glare.

"Who's this?" She said pointing at me as she continued to glare. I glared back which I guess caught her off guard 'cause her eyes widen but then she gave me a deadlier glare.

"Oh she-" I cut off Alpha Jack.

"Was just leaving." I say before nodding and heading towards the door. I heard loud foot steps behind me but I don't acknowledge then. But then something grabs my wrist, making me spin around and snap at them unwillingly. Sometimes I can't control my actions because Eliza takes over.

"What!" I snap as Eliza is still in control.

"As Alpha I forbid you from leaving!" He yells. I guess his wolf was taking control to. His grip tightened and I swear I felt blood dripping from my wrist.

"You aren't the Alpha of me!" I yell back. His expression softens as well as his grip.

"You can't leave yet. There are Roughs near by." I felt shivers when he mentioned them. I just hated them so much, as much as I feared them to. My face softened and I tried to smile.

"Ok." I whisper. Alpha Jack smiles and lets go of my wrist. Weirdly, his grip made my wrist cold. Almost freezing! But that's impossible. I'm the only one with those powers.

"Well if your going to stay here we might as well know your name." He says in a sorta obvious way of asking for my name. What do I do?! Do I saw my real name and expose that I'm an Alpha Female, or do I say the name my parents gave me wen I was in the human world which was the name I go by?

"Elsa Ashely Winters."