Chapter 11 Mate

Chapter 11: Mate

Tears slipped out of my eyes as the realization of being marked slipped into my mind. I looked up at Jack with complete sadness and anger in my face.

"E... Elsa I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Jason took over and then..." He trailed off. "Please forgive me." He pleads.

"I... I just need time to think." I say, trying to be alone. He nods and leaves the room. I cover my mouth and sobbed loudly. I can't believe I was marked! That was one of my worst nightmares. And it just cane true!

I crawled onto the bed and hugged my knees. I was now the Alpha female and the luna of the Winter and the Moon pack. I now have a mate.

A mate.

I closed my eyes and drifted away into a peaceful sleep. Maybe this was all a dream. An awful, terrible dream.

Jack's POV

I can't believe it. I'm a terrible person. The WORST. I marked a girl whom I don't even love. Ok maybe I do love Elsa but I marked her not knowing if she loved me also. Well Jason marked her. I had no control. But I will say this.

I wish I could kiss her again.

Elsa's POV

I woke up, feeling tired as ever. I tried to move off the bed but I feel off onto the ground. I groaned as I stood up. I walked over to the closet and lazily took off my dress, throwing it in the laundry hamper. I pull off a tight blueish green shirt that only had one sleeve. It had a dreamcatcher design that started in the top left corner of the shirt and went down to the middle. Then I grabbed a pair of white shorts and tucked the shirt underneath.

As I walked out of the closet, I was scared out of my socks. If I wore any.

Morning. A voice speaks to me. Was I hearing things? Who was it?

Elsa I think you know exactly who it is.

Ugh Jack get out of my head!

I groan as I walk out of my room. I slump down stairs. Why was I so tired? I don't know and honestly don't care.

When I got down to the bottom step, I saw Merida in the kitchen humming something.

"Merida?" I ask questioning why she's still here. She turns around and smiles at me widely.

"Elsa! How are ya?" She says as made her way towards me.

"Good I guess." She continues to smile until her eyes widen and her lip part. She makes a noise almost imitating a bird as she points to my neck. I look side to side, making sure no one was watching.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side of the stairs.

"YOU'RE MARKED!" I cover her mouth as quick as I could. I cautiously removed my hand from her blabbering mouth. She mouthed those words again with wide eyes. I nodded as my face flushed with embarrassment. "Who? When?" \

I hesitantly answered "Last night. Jack's wolf took over and it kinda happened."

"You mean, Alpha Jack. Of the Winter pack. One of the most powerful packs out there?!"

I nodded once more, making her raise an eyebrow at me.

"I thought you were marked by Hans."

Hans. How dare she mentioned his name after what he did.

"I would never be marked by the man who killed my sister!" I yelled. No Eliza hadn't taken over. This was all me.

"Calm down Elsa." I nod as my breathing and heart rate regulate. "So how does it feel? Being the luna of a powerful pack?"

I twiddled my fingers as I looked down.

"Surprisingly it feels nice."

"How is it surprising? I would be ex tactic!"

"Because I actually love Jack."