Chapter 3

CeciliaPOV.:

Lukas slowly put me on a stiff bed. "Get the f*cking doctor!" He growled, rubbing my hand in a comforting manner.

"Lu, wh-what's going to h-happen to me?" I asked, looking around with wide eyes. "Are they going to-"

"We aren't going to hurt you, love." A man, with caramel-brown hair and dark brown eyes, said softly, looking me with a soft, sad face.

I gripped Lukas's hand and immediately coward away from the man. He was tall, taller than Alpha Black, with muscles the size of my head! Over dramatic? Yes, but he could snap me in half without even trying.

Pulling me in his arms as I whimpered, Lukas started to tell me it's alright. "He's not going to hurt you. The doctor's on his way to check on you."

"Who is he?" I asked, curling up and seeking his protection.

The man took a sit in front of me. "I'm Jackson Druson. Future alpha of the Silver Crest Moon Pack." He smiled softly. "We're mates."

I just looked at him with a dumbfounded look. "M-mates?" When I realized he was an alpha, my breathing quickened.

Lukas seemed to know the reason of my quickened breathing, because he leaned closer to my ear. "He's here to help, and we both know I would murder him if he hurts you. H*ll, if he makes you cry I would put him and a f*cking coma."

I nodded, calming down slightly because of his calm composure. "Wh-what's wrong with me?" I asked softly, looking at Jackson with timid eyes.

"Don't have any ideas. The doctor should be here any minute now, so don't worry." Jackson smiled softly at me.

"I'm here! I'm here, no need to worry." A young man, with caramel, light brown hair, light grey-blue eyes, and a small beauty mark at the edge of his right cheek, came running in. "Is this the future Luna?" He asked.

Jackson nodded, looking at the man with a slight smile. "Yup. All mine." His face suddenly turned serous. "Now what's wrong with my mate, Matthews?"

Matthews frowned slightly, walking up to me and sniffing slightly. "I don't smell any diseases, so that's out of the question." He took my hand and helped me into a sitting position. "She doesn't seem to be in anymore pain..." With a small sigh, he turned to look at both of them. "I need you two to be as quite as you possibly can."

Everyone nodded in agreement. After a few seconds of silence, Matthews got out a stethoscope and gently placed it on my stomach, making me shiver at the cool metal. His eyes widened slightly. Looking at me, he put away his stethoscope. He then turned to face Lukas and Jackson.

"How long has she been with you Jackson?" Matthews asked, all warmth out of his tone.

"We just meet this morning." Jackson replied.

Matthews nodded, looking at Lukas now. "Had her scent changed at all?"

Lukas thought for a bit before his eyes widened. "No f*cking way."

Looking back at him, I frowned. "What? What's wrong with me?"

Jackson suddenly told us to stay quite when his eyes suddenly widened. "Y-you're..." He started walking in circles. "Oh f*ck."

"What is wrong with me!" I asked sternly. "Am I going to die?"

"Cee, I'm going to be an uncle!" Lukas whispered in shock. "You're going to be a mom."

It took a while for his words to register into my mind. "I-I'm... N-no... That's... But... I... Why me? Why now? Why?" Lukas pulled me into his arms as the tears slowly fell. "Lu, I-I don't wa-want to be a m-mother! I'm only e-eight-teen!"