× Capitulo Cuatro ×

Panic started bubbling in Jupiter and his attempts to get away from Faelan intensified. Digging his fingers into the soil, he tried to get a grip on it and pull away but all that did was fill his nails with dirt. Eyes darting around desperately, he cursed himself for not ditching Asher fast enough and for putting his guard down.

It was then that he became painfully aware that the entire pack was standing behind the Alpha, their curious gazes fixed on the scene. Some of them were still in their wolf forms and almost all of them were soaked in blood. He wrinkled his nose in digust but his current panicked state overpowered the usual contemptuous feelings that he had towards the pack from creeping up.

Glancing at the Alpha, he immediately regretted it as those usually blank red eyes were now blazing intensely with hate. Those eyes weren't even directed at Jupiter and yet he had to forcefully stop an embarrassing whimper from escaping his lips.

Yanking his gaze away, he decided to direct it at Faelan who was still on top of him. But Faelan wasn't looking at Jupiter anymore. He had turned his head to look at the enraged Alpha.

"Faelan. What are you doing?" the red eyed man asked in a coldly calm voice which was a complete contradiction to the blazing emotions in his eyes.

Jupiter suddenly became aware of their compromising position. Faelan was kneeling over Jupiter with both his legs on either side of Jupiter's lower body, his strong arms pinning the blonde boy's boney shoulders into the soil. Anyone would misunderstand the situation.

A fierce blush painted Jupiter's usually pale cheeks.

"Um, can you please stop straddling me?" he murmered frantically to the brunette.

Faelan's head whipped back to stare at Jupiter before his eyes widened. Snatching his hands back as if they were scorched, he attempted to get up but barely had a chance before he was dragged roughly off of Jupiter's slender frame.

The blonde looked on with slight surprise as Faelan was bashed into the ground before a black boot was placed threateningly at his throat. Pale blue eyes trailed from the boot to the tight leather pants to the black shirt that was covered with a large fur lined coat and then finally to the tanned face of the Alpha.

Scrambling up, Jupiter briefly let a small flicker of relief light up in him as he felt much needed air filling his lungs. Faelan's crushing weight had made it difficult to breathe.

Once he had straightened up, he absently dusted his clothes, most of his attention taken in by the intimidating stance the Alpha had taken with Faelan choking beneath him.

"Faelan. What. Were. You. Doing," he repeated, pausing menacingly with each word, the boot pressing down harder.

Wheezing, Faelan grabbed onto the boot, ignoring the spikes sinking into his hand as he tried to push it away. It barely made a difference but he managed to spit out a few words anyway.

"Y-your slut p-pissed me off! H-he's an omega a-and should know his place! W-what are you even a-angry about anyway?" he spat out, coughing desperately.

The red eyed man merely observed the suffering Beta before removing his feet from the scratched up throat. Bending slightly, he reached down towards the brunette and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him up forcefully to face his deadly calm gaze.

"Wrong answer," he snarled, glaring scornfully into Faelan's hazel eyes.

Bringing his knee up, it collided harshly with Faelan's stomach and the brunette coughed again. This time however, a red liquid the same chilling colour as the Alpha's eyes dribbled down the corner of his mouth along with some foam.